Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Aunty's compatriots find NZ a drag

Aunty's compatriots find NZ a drag

Quote Originally Posted by The New Zealand Herald
    Lawyer Rob Moodie turned heads at the High Court in Wellington yesterday when he arrived dressed in a skirt and asked to be called Ms Alice. He wore a navy blue two-piece suit, with ankle-length skirt, patterned blouse and a diamond-studded brooch. Lace-gartered stockings covered his legs. He carried a handbag.
    http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/story ... D=10392877

Liked

Re: Aunty's compatriots find NZ a drag

Quote Originally Posted by homintern
    Quote Originally Posted by The New Zealand Herald
    Lawyer Rob Moodie turned heads at the High Court in Wellington yesterday when he arrived dressed in a skirt and asked to be called Ms Alice. He wore a navy blue two-piece suit, with ankle-length skirt, patterned blouse and a diamond-studded brooch. Lace-gartered stockings covered his legs. He carried a handbag.
    http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/story ... D=10392877
    Can a navy blue two-piece suit with an ankle-length skirt be seen as a blue gown? If so, maybe the court should sing:

In my sweet little Alice blue gown, When I first wander'd down into town I was both proud and shy, As I felt ev'ry eye, But in ev'ry shop window I'd primp, passing by Then in a manner of fashion I'd frown And the world seemed to smile all around, Till it wilted I wore it, I'll always adore it, My sweet little Alice blue gown.

entirely inappropriate !!!!

wearing a diamond studded brooch into court is not correct behaviour for a lawyer rather something a defendent who shot her husband would wear !!

and a handbag ??..today's modern woman would always carry a briefcase !!

Ms Alice is in need of couture lesssons.

Eeek

Ankle lengh skirt suit?? Is this de rigueur in New Zealand? It is like a sack my great Aunt Miriam would wear. I agree a diamond brooch is all wrong,wrong, wrong. Poor thing and her very first outing, all dressed up like Hinge and Bracket.

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked

Re: entirely inappropriate !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl of the Orient
    wearing a diamond studded brooch into court is not correct behaviour for a lawyer rather something a defendent who shot her husband would wear !!

and a handbag ??..today's modern woman would always carry a briefcase !!

Ms Alice is in need of couture lesssons.
    I agree totally with you Pearl. But then really what can one expect from a man who, when he was the head of the Police Union in New Zealand, would wear to work Roman sandals with his kaftan!

Quote Originally Posted by cedric
    Ankle lengh skirt suit?? Is this de rigueur in New Zealand? It is like a sack my great Aunt Miriam would wear. I agree a diamond brooch is all wrong,wrong, wrong. Poor thing and her very first outing, all dressed up like Hinge and Bracket.
    Belive me Cedric my boy, if you'd ever seen Bob Moody you'd be worshiping the day that ankle length skirts were invented! What a pity the man's not fond of the burqha.
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies

Roroarrr!!! Now that gets me going. I love a good burqha, it suits madam well, especially the ones with that little leather bit that goes over the nose and mouth like a muzzle.
    Am I misogynistic?
    No pictures of the upstanding Bob Moody in full regalia?