Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Breakfast at Grottinos near Tukcom South Pattaya

Liked

Re: Breakfast at Grottinos near Tukcom South Pattaya

While we're on the subject of nationalities, I consider calling that plate of stuff an "American " breakfast to be something of an ethnic slur.

(Yes, I know "ethnic" is the wrong word, but you know what I mean).

Liked

Yesterday morning I enjoyed my breakfast once again at Grottinos.
    This time noted that the bacon was ever more presentable for eating...
    I love their brown bread toast with jam.
    Big coffee included in the 160 Thb price.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Tj

Forum's veteran
    Liked

OMG you've just reminded me of my MOST annoying thing about Grottinos ( that definitely not German place :-) - The bread with TWO JAMS provided BUT NO BUTTER !

So, and each and every time I eat there I have to end up asking for butter, with me doing the international sign for spreading butter on the bread until they finally get it - and we go through that ritual EVERY single time - they then eventually "get it" with an "Ahhhhh butter" moment as if I'm the first farang who has ever asked for butter. They do then bring but MOST annoyingly reach over and add 10 baht or something silly to my bill !!! GRRRR and that happens each and every time I eat there ! It drives me nuts as I mean who DOESN"T want butter with their bread - and if it's a money thing then just leave off ( even one) of the TWO favours of jam(S) ( as I'd would never eat Jam with a cooked breakfast anyway) and just bring me ONE butter ....is it too much to ask after years of eating there and going through the same ritual EVERY time !?

Ha, it's the small things in Thailand that both drive me nuts sometimes and yet also make me laugh as I then remember that I AM in Thailand and you'll never change them no matter how logical it appears to us ! But I mean Jam with bread and NO butter unless charged indeed, how very dare they !

4. 3 Users gave Like to post:

aussie_ (May 31st, 2018), paborn (June 1st, 2018), scottish-guy (May 31st, 2018)

Liked

I have to say that the breakfast immediately above is (to me) revolting.

But each to his own