Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Room Terrace on Dongtan Beach: sign 12,000 Thb month

Liked

Re: Room Terrace on Dongtan Beach: sign 12,000 Thb month

The reviews I read were from Feb/March 2018 -dreadful.

Liked

Thank you for confirmation of what I thought. It's sad that Two Guys is no longer in business. I had enjoyed the hospitality of John and his fine staff many times. As well as many more days of his good breakfasts.
    Pattaya has changed much over the twenty years that I have visited and twelve years retired in it. But that's another topic. Would I do it again? That's questionable.
    Tj
    Tj

Liked

Thank you bucknaway for the like.
    I believe that you have stayed in this guesthouse before... Per postings when it was the Room Club.
    What is your opinion of the Room Terrace.
    Tj

Liked

When it was the room club, I enjoyed every stay I had there and they often upgraded my room at no additional charge. The place was not without its problems. They had an issue with the hot water in the shower in one room but they always sorted out the issue once made aware.

The only reason I stopped using them was the privacy and freedom a rented condo unit offered.

Every memory I have of room-club is a good one.

5. User who gave Like to post:

Moses (May 31st, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway View Post
    When it was the room club, I enjoyed every stay I had there and they often upgraded my room at no additional charge. The place was not without its problems. They had an issue with the hot water in the shower in one room but they always sorted out the issue once made aware.

The only reason I stopped using them was the privacy and freedom a rented condo unit offered.

The most valuable for me in Room's Club was jacuzzi and shower at balcony, I can even call it terrace since there was enough place for sofa, jacuzzi+shower, table and 2 chairs. It was great experience to sit in jacuzzi with BF, to drink vine and to watch sunset...
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway View Post

That's all very well, but wasn't the first rule of Room Club that you don't talk about Room Club?