Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Last Kiss!

Liked

Last Kiss!

Last Kiss...

Back on January 9th, some Pekin, Illinois bikers were riding west on I-74 when they saw a girl about to jump off the Murray Baker Bridge, so they stopped.

George, their leader, a big burly man of 53, gets off his Harley, walks through a group of gawkers, past the State Trooper who was trying to talk her down off the railing, and says, "Hey Baby.....whatcha doin' up there on that railin'?"

She says tearfully, "I'm going to commit suicide!!"

While he didn't want to appear "sensitive," George also didn't want to miss this "be-a-legend" opportunity either so he said ..."Well, before you jump, Honey-Babe...why don't you give ole George here your best last kiss?"
    So, with no hesitation at all, she leaned back over the railing and did just that ... and it was a long, deep, sensuous, lingering kiss followed immediately by another even better one. After they breathlessly finished, George gets a big thumbs-up approval from his biker-buddies, the onlookers, and even the State Trooper, and then says, "Wow, that was the best kiss I have ever had, Honey! That's a real talent you're wasting, Sugar Shorts. You could be famous if you rode with me. Why are you committing suicide?"

"My parents don't like me dressing like a girl."

It's still unclear whether (s)he jumped or was pushed??

2. 6 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (May 27th, 2018), christianpfc (May 28th, 2018), colmx (May 27th, 2018), Nirish guy (May 27th, 2018), Smiles (May 28th, 2018), Yraen (May 30th, 2018)