Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Euro breakfast Pattaya 149 Thai baht

Liked

Lightbulb Euro breakfast Pattaya 149 Thai baht

For those who enjoy a fine European breakfast..

At the Meeting Point Restaurant
    German Resto at the top of Kao Talo.

Great breakfast. 149 baht.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1542...5334568022846/

http://thmaps.com/Chonburi/Places/me...-soi-7-1180690
    Tj

Attached Images Attached Images
    Tj

2. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 25th, 2018)

Liked

Re: Euro breakfast Pattaya 149 Thai baht

That looks very nice indeed Travelerjim!

On the facebook link I was strangely drawn to the rather out of place white guy on the left wearing what appears to be a particularly obvious 1970's semi-afro wig and a clip-on muslim beard.

VeryPoorCovertAgent.jpg

Those CIA cutbacks are certainly taking their toll.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by travelerjim View Post
    For those who enjoy a fine European breakfast........
    You see, it's statements such as the above that are EXACTLY the reason why the UK voted to "leave" the EU. Nothing to do with too much legislation from Brussels or too much immigration, OHHH NO, but the mere idea being foisted upon us good folk here that Gherkins for breakfast are "normal" for breakfast indeed - well, we say never, NEVER NEVER NEVER ( in the words of Ian Paisley himself no less, pure sacrilege we scream !!

Now below is a fine European Breakfast more like ( well, where i come from ) - this also explains why there are so many fat buggers around where I live ( myself included I concede) ...

uf1.jpguf2.jpg

So, it's no to Europe and no to gherkins ! Up the Soda bread and Potato bread ( with beans being apparently optional these days ) and long live the Ulster Fry - No Surrender ! :-)

( for those unsure the above post IS meant in jest ! - although the gherkins part for breakfast ......well, I just might mean every word of THAT ! :-)

5. User who gave Like to post:

travelerjim (May 29th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    That looks very nice indeed Travelerjim!
    Your forefathers would be turning in their graves, selling out your big breakfast fry birthright for a mere Gherkin it seems ! Shame on you ! Not a bit of wonder you lot lost the referendum, where's your back bone man to be seen to stand up to such Gherkin lead attacks on yer culture "like".

No Surrender, not an inch I say ! :-)

PS - for the record the rest of it, I'd eat in a heartbeat as it "does' look quote nice actually :-)

7. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

I haven't asked a question in awhile. So, perhaps no one will freak out. But is there a German restaurant or a place for this kind of brekfast nearer to Boys Town?

Liked

Well I must admit that when travelling at home (within UK) I always go for the cooked option - similar to NIrish's pic - and I start it all off with a large bowl of porridge (with salt and butter in it none of yer Sassenach sugar), and the entire meal washed down with a large pot of tea. I'm not keen on the extremely prevalent buffet breakfast service though - I like it all served to me - especially the toast (and the toast has to be hot!)

However I really can't eat like that in the heat of Thailand, so a nice Continental breakfast such as that pictured by the OP would be very welcome - and if there was a cold beer to wash it down that would be a bonus!

10. User who gave Like to post:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    ...a nice Continental breakfast such as that pictured by the OP would be very welcome - and if there was a cold beer to wash it down that would be a bonus!
    And Scottish people wonder why they have the reputation they do ! Beer for breakfast indeed, where do you think you are Pattaya or something ! :-)

PABORN - in relation to your query re a german restaurant closer to BT etc - depending on what you consider to be "close" there's what seems to be a very popular German cafe / eatery / come bakery right on the corner of and in the same block as the Mosaik apartments. I dine theree sometimes when staying in Mosiak when the cafe across the street is closed and I always find the food to be fine and the staff very friendly.

12. 2 Users gave Like to post:

paborn (May 25th, 2018), travelerjim (May 29th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by travelerjim View Post
    For those who enjoy a fine European breakfast..

At the Meeting Point Restaurant
    German Resto at the top of Kao Talo.

Great breakfast. 149 baht.
    You eat all that for breakfast? My breakfast is a banana and zero fat yogurt and a cup of coffee.

14. 2 Users gave Like to post:

mr giggles (May 29th, 2018), Smiles (May 26th, 2018)

Liked

I'm a late morning or midday breakfast eater. Usually an American breakfast. I do enjoy coffee with fat-free strawberry yogurt and a banana early in the morning. Usually a 6:00 am riser. I shared this type of breakfast as I know there are many visiting Thailand from Europe.
    Tj
    Tj

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    PABORN - in relation to your query re a german restaurant closer to BT etc - depending on what you consider to be "close" there's what seems to be a very popular German cafe / eatery / come bakery right on the corner of and in the same block as the Mosaik apartments. .
    For clarity in case it REALLY matters to someone searching for GERMAN food ( as the OP was) I should add that it appears that Grottinos ( the place I referred to above) is in fact a SWISS style cafe and bakery and NOT German as I first thought - my bad, sorry for any inconvenience caused !

17. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (May 29th, 2018)