Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: lady boys

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: lady boys

Quote Originally Posted by nordicguy View Post
    this comment on 'losing soul and identity' was not really about an alleged genuine sexual attraction between young Asian boys and horny older white men.
    Indeed, that is how I read your statement, as you intended it. Strange how others read meaning in sentences that isn't there.
    You would say if I write down "I saw a cat", it would be strange if in the reply people are saying I had said I saw a dog.

I have this sometimes on forums. That I think: "these people read a text totally different than I do, how is that possible?".

I understand fully well what Nordicguy is saying and I tend to agree with him. I also think young Asian guys liking older white men is a more likely scenario, than young white guys liking these same older white men. No idea about percentages, I am sure the boys we meet in bars are in it for the money and dont really fancy a 50 year white male, but I would not be suprised if more Asian boys fancy a 50 year old white male, than white boys of the same age do. It will be a low percentage of course. Higher percentages if that older white man is younger.

2. User who gave Like to post:

nordicguy (May 26th, 2018)