Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: lady boys

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: lady boys

Nordicguy, you make some interesting points.

However, I think your comments on Japan are incorrect. Namely:

When I travel in Japan....... I feel that the Asian boys there are also very attracted to white men even though there is no significant difference in income levels.
    I disagree. I think their attraction is limited solely to those westerners of a similar age or younger. But by and large, Japanese prefer each others' company, not ours. Some interpret this as being racially motivated, but it isn't.

Are the Japanese feeling much better now that they have all the materialistic stuff they could ever desire? even toilets with heated seats.... No, not really.
    I strongly disagree. I believe they are much happier than when they were struggling to make ends meet. Why wouldn't they be? To suggest otherwise doesn't make any sense. And BTW, they've had heated toilet seats for decades!

My point is that I actually do hope that Thailand remains Thailand and there is a risk of losing your soul and identity if you just follow the path of the western societies and Japan.
    IMHO, Japan has definitely not lost its "soul and identity."

but I'm actually not sure that happiness and life satisfaction has to do with financial wealth.
    I'm pretty sure it does. Or at least it helps. Ask a rich person if they'd rather have less money and see what answer you get. A strong attachment to their culture and traditions is also very important - maybe the most important.
    Last edited by a447; May 26th, 2018 at 18:00.

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

sglad (May 26th, 2018), snotface (May 26th, 2018), Tintin (May 27th, 2018)