Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: So, what is happening at Soi Twilight?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: So, what is happening at Soi Twilight?

Quote Originally Posted by werner View Post
    I feel very, very bad about having made some derogatory remarks about the owner of Dream Boys. I would like to apologize to him and to his friends.

He has run an interesting and successful bar that I have visited many times. Perhaps when I approached him to say hello, he just was very busy or in a bad mood.

If and when I visit the bar again, I will apologize to him personally if he is there. I hope that he will accept my sincere apology. .
    That's a very generous gesture on your behalf but perhaps an apology is not needed. Up to you.

And judging from the accounts given here by other members he can, at times, be unpleasant.

I was simply pointing out that he has always been nice to me and treated me with respect.

Your point about him running a successful bar is valid; he has somehow managed to prosper when so many others have failed and I respect his business acumen, which has provided us with so much fun over the years.

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

frequent (August 13th, 2018), paborn (August 13th, 2018), werner (August 18th, 2018)