Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bumping into the boy's next customer after finishing business

Liked

Re: Bumping into the boy's next customer after finishing business

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    The weirdest that ever happened to me was that I was having a massage and heard the voice of a Farang friend in the hallway, talking to a boy, loud and long.
    That's really a strange experience. What did he say to the boy (I assume it was not the guy you were having fun with)? Don't know if they spoke Thai or English or something else.

I've experienced once that a Thai boy that I met with many times seemed to have a farang patronage of some sort. An elderly western discreet well-mannered gentleman type of guy that he lived together with some or most of the time; but the boy had fun with other guys as he liked apparently. He claimed the elderly farang was just a good friend he lived with. I have this thing when I'm with a Thai boy that I really prefer that it's all between me and him without intereference from other Thais or farangs in whatever way it could be.

Liked

Re: Bumping into the boy's next customer after finishing business

I don't remember what he talked about with the boy, but just small talk in English. Obviously not my masseur, as he was with me massaging me.