So, are you GOING or not then, my god you could be there by now man - or by back home again, either way you'd know instead of just sitting there going round in circles.

And Justaguy is correct that a big refusal of entry stamp does in no way preclude you from entering a country again later, if merely states you were refused entry on that occassion. I was stopped going to the US ( there was a technical issue with the flight AFTER I'd cleared US Immigration here in Ireland) and so they "deplaned" me and sent me back "into ireland" ( i.e through a door in the airport in my case) I then went through the same boarding process the next day and YES I was asked "what happened you were denied entry" I told them, they simply shrugged their shoulders, said ok and away I went on with my journey, no big deal.

So, as ou now been told numerous times by many people - you've got a valid passport, you've got no legal reason to be denied into Laos and the only thing holding you in Canada it seems is yourself so please, do us all a favour, either decide to go or dont and then do either and give over moaning about a problem that doesn't actually exist perhaps,