Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
The issue is that whatever country you come from it's not acceptable to tell boldly tell police, immigration, or customs officers that you go to Thailand to fuck legal age boys (especially using the word boys) - unless you're prepared for the added attention and scrutiny which will inevitably result.

If you are saying that you routinely make this statement and that there are no repercussions then (as I said) I find that very hard to believe but I won't call you a liar.

At the very least I'd expect your passport to be "flagged" - which you won't of course know about

You only say this when asked. So this means you are more or less forced to lie then to them? They ask what you go do, you tell the truth (a truth which is 100% legal!!) and the advice is, better lie? Then why do they ask the question if they know they will never get in such a case an honest answer? Why then ask it?
So all these sex tourists will answer: "to see beautiful temples, for the food".

Strange rituals, these airport rituals.

Officer asks question to a likely sex tourist (his 5th visit this year) and he knows the answer will be a lie, and tells him after the answer that he can proceed. What a strange strange ritual. However if he had answered: "to fuck 25 year old guys" he would have been searched. Strange strange. Why then ask????