Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sunee Plaza nostalgia

Liked

Re: Sunee Plaza nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by nordicguy View Post
    Disgusting is a hard word, but I wouldn't know what to do with myself in such a situation either :-) Sounds like crazy times. I've never seen anything like that. I've heard from an older friend that in his favourite bar (more than a decade ago) there were live shows where the participants when to the floor and they were fucking in the sofas leaning closely up against the customers sitting there (like the bottom would lean over the lap of customer while another go-go boy would do him). Is it really true that things like that were "normal" activities in bars?
    When I said "disgusting" NordicGuy, I was joking - I loved it!

I used to end up with boy jizz running down both arms and getting napkins from the bar staff to wipe it off.

You mentioned your friend telling you about close action fucking - it was extremely common to see fucking shows (of various combinations) in the bars and very often the fucker would come off the stage with the fuckee still impaled on him and with his/her legs wrapped round him. They would then parade around the bar fucking away, and stand in front of you so close you could almost touch his balls (and some did!) while his cock darted in and out of whichever orifice it was in - in search of tips which were generously given

2. User who gave Like to post:

dab69 (May 19th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    When I said "disgusting" NordicGuy, I was joking - I loved it!
    Aw, okay. Thanks. Now I get it. When I read your first lines, I thought by myself: Wonderful idea. I'm glad that your 'disgusting' statement was a joke. For a moment I felt that I was totally wrong about this ... it's wondeful!

Since my friend told me about those fucking scenes in the bars in Pattaya, I've had those images in my head. I've been to bars (even though go-go boy bars are not really my thing), but I've never seen shows like that with close-fucking. It sounds truly amazing. I would tip those boys generously too!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    My memory is quite vivid and after living here now and through the peak of Sunee I have long since stopped making moral judgements......yes it has died like so many other gay places in L.O.S. but it remains if in memory only a fantastic place.
    You can live with your limits of what were peaks/acceptable behaviour/moral judgements and I'll live with mine, but we can agree on one thing, we have our own memories of when Sunee was indeed a fantastic place, maybe for different reasons/different time scale and leave it at that.

Personally, mine was from 2005 through 2012 as their best times, as the underage and addicts/urchins/thugs had been swept away and in their place was a vibrant welcoming and very busy area with lots of gogo and host bars. For the 2000-2005 period, the Day/Night area 3 Sois was far-and-away my favourite hang-out as it had the whole range of attractions, Agogos, host bars, karaokes, dance clubs with plenty freelance boys who didn't work in the gogos, live music pub, massage, and hotels/guesthouses.

Despite it's more recent flurry of closures (Crazy pub/Duks/Yayas/Come In/Blue Chilli/Marine/AllOfMe/NewQueens...TingTongRed etc etc..) Sunee remains my main area for visiting even now, and as I only come for 10-12 days of a Thailand trip at a time to Pattaya, there's more than enough entertainment/interest for me in it's current format, for me it hasn't died.....just yet, although for long-termers/expats it might be a different story. So as long as the 4 Agogs, Euro Boys, Forest Bar, Ouds, Diamond, Eden, Rainbow, Sky, Double Shot, Green Chair/sunee bar, Good Boys, One Bar, Elephant, continue to trade I'll still be there.

Liked

Let me just say something about the so-called 'seedy/illegal' side of Sunee Plaza prostitution in the past - you had to be in the offending bars to see it.

In my opinion, most of the people who complain about it were looking for it. You can form your own opinion as to why

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Let me just say something about the so-called 'seedy/illegal' side of Sunee Plaza prostitution in the past - you had to be in the offending bars to see it.

In my opinion, most of the people who complain about it were looking for it. You can form your own opinion as to why
    That explains then why these men got away with it. The average visitor of Sunee didn't notice anything.

Because for me (who is new to sex tourism, first trip 2014) it was so strange to read about Sunee's past illegal activity, because I always wondered: if these forum members saw a fellow Farang walk off with an underage boy, why didn't they go to the police, or secretly photographed the offending farang and send it to his embassy. So many say in these forums they were aware of it, so I was thinking: "This must mean they must have witnessed it. Then why did they let the offending farang get away with it? If it happened so in the open?"

Now for the first time I read it was not in the open. Then I understand why no action was taken.
    Last edited by AsDaRa; May 20th, 2018 at 00:12.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by AsDaRa View Post
    . . .it was so strange to read about Sunee's past illegal activity, because I always wondered: if these forum members saw a fellow Farang walk off with an underage boy, why didn't they go to the police, or secretly photographed the offending farang and send it to his embassy. So many say in these forums they were aware of it, so I was thinking: "This must mean they must have witnessed it. Then why did they let the offending farang get away with it? If it happened so in the open?"
    I think we should just leave that question hanging AsDaRa, as it is a topic which may not be discussed on the forum.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Because for me (who is new to sex tourism, first trip 2014) it was so strange to read about Sunee's past illegal activity, because I always wondered: if these forum members saw a fellow Farang walk off with an underage boy, why didn't they go to the police, or
    I do suggest so as not to have any pangs of quilt the next time you return from Thailand to your home country and are asked by an immigration officer what was the purpose of your trip you reply It was for sex tourism!
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

9. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (May 20th, 2018)

Liked

Yes, we wouldn't want your quilt to be panged in any way

11. User who gave Like to post:

dinagam (May 20th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    I do suggest so as not to have any pangs of quilt the next time you return from Thailand to your home country and are asked by an immigration officer what was the purpose of your trip you reply It was for sex tourism!
    I always say this when I get that question at the airport: I go for the cheap sex. Nothing illegal. My carry on bag is full of condoms. Sometimes when it gets out of the scanner and I had forgotten to remove something electronic, they manually search it of course, and find a big plastic bag with condoms. Nothing ever happened.

You know why: because sex tourism isn't illegal. Paying for sex isn't illegal. Maybe technically in Thailand it is, but de facto it isn't and it isn't even de jure illegal in my country.

So next time an officer at the airport tells you why you go to Thailand you just tell the truth: to fuck legal age boys. What can happen? The worst that can happen is you get a jealous look from the officer who envies you.

Liked

So next time an officer at the airport tells you why you go to Thailand you just tell the truth: to fuck legal age boys. What can happen? The worst that can happen is you get a jealous look from the officer who envies you.
    No, the worst that can happen is you and your belongings will be searched and you will be detained for hours.

14. 3 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (May 20th, 2018), bobsaigon2 (May 20th, 2018), christianpfc (May 21st, 2018)