Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sunee Plaza nostalgia

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Sunee Plaza nostalgia

Neddy is correct. In those days, at 1400, Sunee was deserted, as it still is of course. I recall my afternoons in Pattaya being rather dull a few years ago, with Jomtien being the only place where you could meet-up with companions.....sometimes. Today, you can sit in a hotel room and arrange a meeting with any number of cute guys. If only we could have both a vibrant scene and hornet!

Liked

these vids bring back good memories for me of Sunee when it was easily my place of choice in the evening. Full of bars , boys and a really fun atmosphere. I especially remember the White Party which was a great night with almost all bars joining in .Of course there were some bars to be avoided but most were just great venues. Now I rarely visit Sunee as I find it gets more depressing every visit and only go to Jpmtien Complex which is good fun and Boyztown which sadly is also a shadow of its former self.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    But did you feel any sympathy for the elderly elephant in the white shirt who emerges from GoodBoys in video 2?
    None at all, SG! That was me back then.

Liked

Before you got really fat?

Just kidding Francois

Liked

It is hard to believe now, but I'd say that in the 1990s (or maybe it was early 2000s?) the liveliest establishment in Sunnee, Kaos, attracted more patrons nightly than any other bar in the whole of Pattaya (Jomtien complex was an undeveloped ghost town back then).
    "The fruits of peace and tranquility... are the greatest goods... while those of its opposite, strife, are unbearable evils. Hence we ought to wish for peace, to seek it if we do not already have it, to conserve it once it is attained, and to repel with all our strength the strife which is opposed to it. To this end individual[s]... and in even greater degree groups and communities are obliged to help one another... from the bond or law of human society." [Marsilio dei Mainardini (c.1275-1342), Defensor Pacis]

Liked

There was also Crazy Pub where groups of boys stood on the bar wanking off and showering the customers with Boy Juice.

I found it absolutely disgusting (and once you got to know the schedule you could make sure you were really close to the bar)

Also recall Super Queen bar with their sex cabaret shows !!

7. 3 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (May 18th, 2018), francois (May 18th, 2018), nordicguy (May 19th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    There was also Crazy Pub where groups of boys stood on the bar wanking off and showering the customers with Boy Juice....
    Disgusting is a hard word, but I wouldn't know what to do with myself in such a situation either :-) Sounds like crazy times. I've never seen anything like that. I've heard from an older friend that in his favourite bar (more than a decade ago) there were live shows where the participants when to the floor and they were fucking in the sofas leaning closely up against the customers sitting there (like the bottom would lean over the lap of customer while another go-go boy would do him). Is it really true that things like that were "normal" activities in bars?

Liked

Ah, yes, Super Queen.... The girl shooting darts and ping pong balls out of her nether regions (I was going to write "her fanny" but it occurred to me that that would give American readers quite the wrong impression) before being screwed on the top of the bar by one of the more handsome boys. Thankfully, the bulk of the "cabaret" featured male/male action, notably, I recall, from a pair of exceptionally handsome brothers. Sadly, the place has been boarded up for some years now.

scottish-guy's recollection of Crazy Pub is quite correct. Its successor Krazy Dragon was utterly tame by comparison, especially in its final incarnation where its American owner completely misjudged the market (as many of us pointed out here at the time).

And yes, nordicguy, that really was the norm in many establishments back then.

Ah, the good old days...
    "The fruits of peace and tranquility... are the greatest goods... while those of its opposite, strife, are unbearable evils. Hence we ought to wish for peace, to seek it if we do not already have it, to conserve it once it is attained, and to repel with all our strength the strife which is opposed to it. To this end individual[s]... and in even greater degree groups and communities are obliged to help one another... from the bond or law of human society." [Marsilio dei Mainardini (c.1275-1342), Defensor Pacis]

10. User who gave Like to post:

dab69 (May 19th, 2018)

Liked

A note of reality about Sunee. I first went there in 2004 and found the whole place rather unpleasant with a huge number of boys who should have been doing their homework rather than prancing semi naked in a bar. So much so that I didn't go back for 3/4 years. By then, Gary had opened The Corner Bar and this opened the whole soi up with light. However there were still lots of bars offering you know what and rumours of imminent police raids were a nightly occurrence. Bar owners would stand outside their bars nervously twitching and ready to clear the bar out via the back door if they saw anyone looking remotely official. One night the owner of Sundance told his boys to scarper only to realise that it wasn't a raid and then have fits of apoplexy as none of them returned. Street gangs of kids aged about 13/14 roamed around the place looking for trouble led by the indomitable Bo Dang (always polite and respectful to me and I occasionally bought him a meal from one of the street vendors) who one night, high on something stood behind Michael (Corner Bar Michael) threatening to hit him with a large vase. That has now, thankfully all gone and what is left, for now at least is a respectable patch of seedy fun that every non judgemental and single gay man can enjoy without hurting anyone.

12. 2 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (May 19th, 2018), Smiles (May 19th, 2018)

Liked

The other speciality in Super Queen was when the aforementioned performer (wearing a g string) would place a brandy glass on the stage, stand astride it, and shove an entire raw egg up her arse.

Then she would grimace at the audience, clench her anal muscles, the egg would crack, and the contents including a perfect yolk would plop into the glass.

"And the crowd goes mad" as a soccer commentator might say!

As Marsilius says - just your average night in Sunee in those days

14. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 20th, 2018)