Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toy Boys

Liked

Re: Toy Boys

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    Nirish, you've just explained exactly why I don't butterfly anymore.
    I can't be bothered dealing with all the drama.
    Most of my dates are of the butterfly variety, however if I get some lad with an over inflated opinion of himself & some fanciful stories, he's usually sent back to the stage without an off.
    There is another filter before this, as I don't off from anyone from Toy Boys, since they tend to be high on expectations & low on performance, compares with other bars in Pattaya.

So the ones who make it to the hotel usually have reasonable expectations.

2. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 17th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by MiniMee View Post
    ...Take scottishguy for example: ...in reality he sits in his Glasgow tenement watching Carry On movies and clips from The Good Old Days on YouTube...
    LIES....I don't live in a tenement

4. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 17th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    Most of my dates are of the butterfly variety, however if I get some lad with an over inflated opinion of himself & some fanciful stories, he's usually sent back to the stage without an off.
    There is another filter before this, as I don't off from anyone from Toy Boys, since they tend to be high on expectations & low on performance, compares with other bars in Pattaya.

So the ones who make it to the hotel usually have reasonable expectations.
    I'm guessing most boys are high on expectations and low on performance! Guess you have to filter them out?

Liked

Excellent report! To the point, factual with no drama. Thanks

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    Nirish, you've just explained exactly why I don't butterfly anymore.

I can't be bothered dealing with all the drama.
    But you have to find those regulars first! And for me, there is the "lure of the gogo", which is usually stronger then the prospect of meeting a previous off again, so it's about half new boys, half previous offs. Anyway, regulars can disappear, and Pattaya would not be the same if I just called a regular to come to my room, and not spend time in gogo bars scouting new talent.

8. 2 Users gave Like to post:

dinagam (May 18th, 2018), paborn (May 19th, 2018)

Liked

Christian is right. If limiting yourself to regulars, that's usually a shrinking & ageing list.
    Although those aren't the only issues. I had one regular who has suddenly grown fat & suffered a drop in attitude over 12 months. Another long standing one recently had a pair of breasts inserted (might just give that another go for something new).

I'll generally aim for 10 different dates at the start of my stay in Pattaya & then consider rotating some of the better performers.

And in reply to post #13, most have reasonable expectations & deliver a reasonable performance for it. So I don't need to filter that many out. Well, at least in Thailand. Parts of Europe require more care, particularly if there are Romanian lads.

10. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 18th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktouch View Post
    But sometimes these same boys think they can take the piss with us. So they need a little bring down, now and then.

Respect is a two way thing. And yes while we should be nice to the boys, they need to understand not to take us for fools.
    Agreed, i enjoy that they view any of us as benefactors or, at the very least, employeers. When they make clear that they see us as living ATM's then it's time to set them right.