Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Toy Boys

Liked

Toy Boys

I don't go to Boyztown very often these days but was passing last night and went for a drink at Panorama. It was about 8.30 and not much activity in the main soi. Boys sauntered into BBB sporadically, making their wais to the guy at the outside desk, who looked very bored. I got a smile and wai from the mamasan at Cupidol, whom some detest but has always given me pretty accurate information. No customers at all at the Serene tables, just a few waiters chatting with occasional shrieks thrown in. My plan after a leisurely drink was to visit Toy Boys, which I've always liked, but first I took a stroll to check out Kawai Bar in the third soi (I know, technically the first soi). I poked my head in at the door and saw six boys foot-shuffling listlessly before a single customer, none of them of any appeal, so I left (always feel a bit embarrassed doing that but it's preferable to wasting money on an unwanted drink). I peered in the open door at Dream Boys from the soi. It looked a bit more promising but I dithered and then walked away when a doorman arrived and pestered me loudly to enter (nearly always counter-productive with me).

I circled back round to the main soi and went into Toy Boys at about 9.15. Only about ten boys there but I know from experience that the bar doesn't really get going until about 10. Sure enough, boys arrived in dribs and drabs and by 10.00 I would estimate that there were between 30 and 40. Customers were entering too and a party of about eight young Asians meant that most of the seating was taken by 10.00. I don't know how this bar bucks the general downward trend in Boyztown, but it certainly does and for quite a few years now. It's always been a well-disciplined bar, which puts customers at their ease. Part of its success must also be the preponderance of boy-next-door twink types who appeal to many gays - not usually many stunners, but not many duds either. The few more butch types tend to hang around outside and only make occasional appearances, usually as a preening mob when a female customer arrives (fortunately that didn't happen last night). It was quite amusing when a mid-twenties handsome customer entered and immediately attracted a bunch of oh-so-excited, heart-fluttering boys, all eagerly signalling me, me, me. He was from Singapore according to the long-serving mamasan and looked a bit embarrassed by all the attention. I didn't see him call anyone over.

I wasn't feeling particularly in the mood to off anyone; it was more of a reconnaissance mission. I nearly called one guy over for a drink but didn't. Oh, how I um and ah in bars. The sexiest guy by far was present when I arrived. He's Cambodian and I remembered taking him off a couple of times about a year or more ago. First time he bottomed with some reluctance after saying it was no problem in the bar. Second time he made more of a fuss and requested more money. It was clear to me that customer service was not a high priority of his and I resolved not to take him off again. He said something about being taken soon to be a high-roller in Dubai. Good luck with that, I thought. And now here he was, still working in the bar. I could see he remembered me and he came over to sit at an angle, trying to catch my eye. After I had studiously avoided eye contact for a minute or two, he pranced off in a mini-huff. Most of us who frequent the Thai sex scene make fools of ourselves with boys from time to time (I'm certainly not immune), but in my experience if a boy has a bad attitude then, even if he is sexy fit to die for, he will find it hard to acquire a generous long-term benefactor, which is what most of the bar boys hope for.

I paid up at about 10.30. 220B for my soda water. I didn't find out the current off rate, probably 400B. As I left, the Singapore guy was still sitting there with his embarrassed smile, eyed by a diminishing group of admirers, and outside the sexy Cambodian was sitting with his back to me chatting with a bunch of the hunkier guys. Off I went back to my condo in Jomtien, alone but not dismayed.

2. 13 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (May 16th, 2018), Asia Traveler (May 16th, 2018), aussie_ (May 16th, 2018), bobsaigon2 (May 16th, 2018), christianpfc (May 16th, 2018), dab69 (May 16th, 2018), GWMinUS (May 17th, 2018), neddy3 (May 16th, 2018), paborn (May 17th, 2018), Robby (May 17th, 2018), scottish-guy (May 16th, 2018), splinter1949 (May 17th, 2018), Tintin (May 17th, 2018)

Liked

Re: Toy Boys

As always, great story telling. Well done.
    ..........and that's the way it is.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by snotface View Post
    ... handsome customer entered and immediately attracted a bunch of oh-so-excited, heart-fluttering boys, all eagerly signalling me, me, me. He.. looked a bit embarrassed by all the attention...
    I get this all the time and also find it embarrassing

5. User who gave Like to post:

dab69 (May 16th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

That'll be the kilt SG, they're obviously mistaking you for a WOMAN !

Oh and nice report Snotface - sometimes nice to read just a normal every day report without crazy antics attached ( no offence to A447 etc) but just to relive the normal every day, going in to a bar, walking out again as it was useless and getting reminded of all those "OHHH you're just so lucky that I'm even available to go with you tonight - thats IF i decide to of course - as I'm leaving Pattaya soon to go to Dubai any day now - and not to work massage by the way but because I'm dating a VERY rich Arab guy ( the boy says as he's standing there in front of you on the stage in his briefs hoping you call him over a drink :-). Only then to carry on that same attitude throughout your evening ( which with a guy like that is always SHORT time with me as I can't be annoyed listening to them for long).

Then just as you describe you bump into him again ( usually in a different bar) several months later and he either pretends not to remember you ( and lets face it they dont forget ANY of us) OR he tells you "ohhh no, I came home, he not good enough for me and he not take care of me enough as I'm SPECIAL, so I come back to look for new BF, maybe I'll go with you later.....if no other young hot customer come in".......and OHHHHHHH the pleasure it gives one to say "no thanks, take his mate off and then watch him walking back to his room alone later and see him on grindr offering short time "now" for 800 baht as "need money for room and rent needed tomorrow" and you just KNOW you're going to get a message from him within minutes of logging on - and you know what THAT'S when I just might say "ok, come on over" :-)

The only trouble there being that you know the 800baht comment was of course only a "hook" to catch you and once there he uses every trick in the book to "up" you to 2000 'because he's worth it, because he's a very special boy and he doesn't go with just any customer you, you very lucky he came to you tonight" - to which afterwards you give him his 1000, he's say's thanks and goes in a huff and so tomorrow the whole scenario plays out all over again with his next "lucky" customer, until he finds one who DOESN"T realise it's all bull shit and gets sucked into the tale and actually starts sponsoring his "very special" new "boyfriend" :-) Ahh Pattaya, sure you just have to love it

OMG I'm turning into Latin !!!! lol

7. 8 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (May 16th, 2018), aussie_ (May 16th, 2018), Blacktouch (May 16th, 2018), bobsaigon2 (May 16th, 2018), christianpfc (May 16th, 2018), Davey612 (May 16th, 2018), paborn (May 17th, 2018), splinter1949 (May 17th, 2018)

Liked

Great stories, both by OP and NIrish guy, even without sex very interesting.

Liked

Nirish, you've just explained exactly why I don't butterfly anymore.

I can't be bothered dealing with all the drama.

Liked

If you're turning into Latin you forgot to mention that boy turns out to be as loose as an old woman, but you ride him like a pony anyway and throw the 1000B on the floor

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy
    ......and OHHHHHHH the pleasure it gives one to say "no thanks, take his mate off and then watch him walking back to his room alone later and see him on grindr offering short time "now" for 800 baht as "need money for room and rent needed tomorrow"
    I think you are being a bit cruel, NIrish guy. Many people need to maintain their dreams to lift themselves out of the dull lives in which they really exist. Take scottishguy for example: in his head, he is a habitué of the Thanons and Sois of Shitsville, but in reality he sits in his Glasgow tenement watching Carry On movies and clips from The Good Old Days on YouTube.

You should be more generous to the working boys in LoS, who we all love, and indulge them in their fantasies a little, as they indulge you in yours, whilst contributing to their needs to make ends meet this month....
    Last edited by christianpfc; May 17th, 2018 at 22:48. Reason: typo an hatitué -> a habitué

12. 3 Users gave Like to post:

francois (May 16th, 2018), paborn (May 18th, 2018), TaoR (May 17th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by snotface View Post
    It was quite amusing when a mid-twenties handsome customer entered and immediately attracted a bunch of oh-so-excited, heart-fluttering boys, all eagerly signalling me, me, me. He was from Singapore .
    So thats where he is then....

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by MiniMee View Post
    I think you are being a bit cruel, NIrish guy. Many people need to maintain their dreams to lift themselves out of the dull lives in which they really exist. Take scottishguy for example: in his head, he is an hatitué of the Thanons and Sois of Shitsville, but in reality he sits in his Glasgow tenement watching Carry On movies and clips from The Good Old Days on YouTube.

You should be more generous to the working boys in LoS, who we all love, and indulge them in their fantasies a little, as they indulge you in yours, whilst contributing to their needs to make ends meet this month....
    But sometimes these same boys think they can take the piss with us. So they need a little bring down, now and then.

Respect is a two way thing. And yes while we should be nice to the boys, they need to understand not to take us for fools.

15. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 17th, 2018), GWMinUS (May 17th, 2018), Nirish guy (May 16th, 2018)