Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Moses - a searchable map ?? Do'able or not ?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Moses - a searchable map ?? Do'able or not ?

Moses - on reading the random post below ( and many many more like it where people list the physical address of bars / restaurants etc) it made me wonde is it possible / or a good idea that an embed "searchable" map is somehow embedded into to the site to enable either posters to "link" the place they're talking about for all to see and find easily OR for a reader to type in an / the / any address of a particular premises or place that they're looking for ?

Of course the above is all possible via Google Map's etc but that means leaving the site so I just wondered if that is something or that the code easily exists ( or just needed switched on ?) to allow that and so enhance the visitor experience ( ie the same booking. com and Agoda etc already do) ??

For clarity this is just intended a (hopefully constructive) suggestion or question and not a "why don't you have one of these" post so no " well why don't you just go to google maps and not here then" type replies required if that's not something that's either possible or that you want to do.

If possible that same "linked" map could well end up making a very useful "gay map of bars and places Pattaya ( and elsewhere)" that so many people seem to ask for every now and then ?

The post that promoted my thinking.....
    "Have any of you enjoyed eating at this Cafe ? It sure looks delicious ...I'm tempted to try it. They offer daily specials... Serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. 293 / 27 Soi Buakhao Pattaya"

2. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (May 20th, 2018)