Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Meeting People in Bangkok and Pattaya

Liked

Talking Meeting People in Bangkok and Pattaya

Hey all, not sure if I'm breaking any rules if so please let me know. I was wondering if anyone will be in Bangkok from June 21-July 4 or Pattaya from July 4- July 19th.

It will be my first time in Thailand and learning all about which bars are great to go to and how offing works I would really appreciate it if someone could show me the ropes my first time around.

I guess someone can definitely PM me if need be. Or just give me tips that you think is crucial that I know before I head off to the LOS.

Liked

Re: Meeting People in Bangkok and Pattaya

Cannot PM to Junior Members.

Liked

On behalf of the administration team, Phoenix25, I offer you a warm welcome to Sawatdee Gay Thailand.

You are not breaking any forum rules in posting your message above.

As a new member you cannot however send or receive PMs until you have made a series of posts over 10 days. This is to protect members from spam. This period may be shortened at the discretion of the administrator.

Liked

hi, im going there for the first time to. where do i go to meet people, but not too noisy or crowded? thanks. peter

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Bangkok silom soi 4 with telephone bar and the balcony can be a good place...not everyone there is on the hunt for Thai MB talent. Babylon can also be a good place, lots of farang and Thai regulars who love to chat.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by peter View Post
    hi, im going there for the first time to. where do i go to meet people, but not too noisy or crowded? thanks. peter
    I have no inkling as how you are to meet people in Bangkok. It's big town! Go to a bar I guess. Or the opera.
    But: What I CAN help you with, in a small way, is this: don't take seriously ANYTHING Latin-Got-The-Poxx writes. Ever.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

7. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (June 17th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

A friend tells me that Christ Church on the corner of Convent and Sathorn is bursting with old queens, if it's social contacts you're after. As for the Soi 4 bars, you'll find it much easier to get into a conversation in the more intimate bars like Connections and the one next to it Stranger than Telephone or Balcony in my experience. The coffee shops on L1 (or L2 if you're an American) of Silom Complex are also home to many gay Westerners, the Duc de Praslin for example (particularly good for cruising guys going up and down the escalators) during the day

Forum's veteran
    Liked

smiles...I love u long time too...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

and smiles..or is that an upside down one...at least Im contributing to the original ques...try doing that sweetie...contribute..