Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Renting a Boat / Motor Yacht

Liked

Renting a Boat / Motor Yacht

Hey Gents... I’m struggling on google to find anything. Anyone have an idea if there’s a website where one can rent a motor yacht style boat, basically to live on for a couple months. Just thinking of trying something new.

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Renting a Boat / Motor Yacht

Hmmm this could develop into an Interesting thread - I think I know what you're looking for and so like yourself did a quick goggle search and also like yourself was surprised that it fairly much came up a blank re short term yacht / boat rentals and it was listing just the usual live aboard diving boat type options. Sunsail and several others do of course all rent but only more aimed at the short term cruiser and all then at crazy money of course and certainly and not ideal for longer term cruiser.

It will be interesting to see what anyone else throws up and if your trip is able to develop. If so I've no doubt that that would be a great few months, not being limited to one place, the open ( clean) sea all around and ( in the right season) beautiful weather. I do hope you get sorted.

From experience maybe try contacting a few local marinas even as they usually are aware of one or two boats lying up and that the skipper would take bad money for just to ease his mooring fees for a few months perhaps and you could maybe negotiate a good deal there maybe, although does deals are sometimes best found at the waters edge over a beer or two I find very much by word of mouth usually. But there's bound to be some form of brokerage service in Thailand too ( you would think) so best of luck in your search and keep us all posted on your progress maybe*.

* for the jealous sailors amongst us who would relish exactly such a trip.

Liked

Think jet skii scam times ten.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

You dont say where....so here is a suggestion near Pattaya.
    http://www.pattayayachtcharters.com/...custom-charter

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by DrewSpz
    .. I’m struggling on google to find anything.
    What were you searching for?

Try this: http://bfy.tw/ITAC seems to be plenty there...

Liked

Sorry... yes Pattaya of course. Hehehe

I was looking for like a live aboard motor yacht. Nothing super fancy, but something I can putt around in.

I’ve rented from Pattaya charter before but that’s not for long term stays.

Yes if anyone knows of anything do let me know, otherwise thinking of doing ‘the base’ condos via AirBnB... a bit far from my favorite Sunee, but Mosaik is a bit simple for 2 months.