Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Jomtien vs Boystown

Liked

Re: Jomtien vs Boystown

Quote Originally Posted by bucky13 View Post
    paborn, you ask a LOT of questions that can be answered with a simple Google search.
    Firstly, bucky13, on behalf of the administration team, I offer you a warm welcome to Sawatdee Gay Thailand. As a new member you may not be aware, but there is no limit to the amount of questions members may ask. Whether other members choose to post an answer is another matter.

However, in this case I note that paborn has asked a series of legitimate questions and received very helpful answers from other members. And, as paborn has rightly pointed out, we are a discussion board and our members are encouraged to ask questions, seek guidance and clarification from other members.

I would encourage you to join in and hope you enjoy posting on our various forums.

Liked

Actually this thread was VERY useful. I was in Pattaya in Feb and used Uber, so shocked to hear about it. I’ll doenload Grab now. Will help me for my upcoming trip in July. Thx

3. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (May 14th, 2018)

Liked

Yes, as soon as I heard I downloaded the app as well. Of course, as I'm in the US seeing functionality is rather limited, thuis the explanation is great. The only thning that has kept me from Jomtien visists has been transportation - this is fantastic.

5. User who gave Like to post:

Nirish guy (May 15th, 2018)

Liked

Just to mention that I don't use a taxi myself. Happy enough with the Baht bus, motorbike taxi or shank's mare.

You can hail a Baht bus outside the Jomtien Complex which will take you straight to Boystown for 10 Baht. They are very regular and you seldom have long to wait.

To get to Sunee Plaza get off the Baht bus in front of the VC Hotel and walk up the street to the right of the hotel (Pattaya Sai 2 Soi 17 or Soi VC). After 200 meters turn right into Sunee Plaza.

To get back to Jomtien from Boystown you have to walk south back up Pattaya Sai 2 until you come to a Baht bus rank on the left, there are no Baht buses heading south outside Boystown itself because of the one-way system. The Baht buses leave for Jomtien from the bus rank regularly.

To get from Boystown to Sunee Plaza it is a half mile or 10 minute walk south on Pattaya Sai 2 turning left at the VC Hotel and the Plaza is the first turn on the right.

To get directly from Jomtien to Sunee Plaza I find a motorbike taxi is best for a cost of 60 baht. Returning from Sunee on a motorbike taxi with a boy on the back can be quite a pleasant experience.

7. User who gave Like to post:

a447 (May 15th, 2018)