List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looking for friends in Pattaya/Jomtien.

Liked

Re: Looking for friends in Pattaya/Jomtien.

What? arsenal said looking for friends on the internet makes you weird.

All the while, I'm sure he has Grindr installed on his phone. Little hypocritical, if you ask me.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    What? arsenal said looking for friends on the internet makes you weird.

All the while, I'm sure he has Grindr installed on his phone. Little hypocritical, if you ask me.
    You might want to read his actual comment before crying "hypocritical".

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    So might you, before defending him:

I'll help you out

The above quote from the Holding Room has been deleted.

Please do not quote posts on the open forums that have been moved to the Holding Room. In this particular case, you should have simply referred the member to post #1 in the Welcoming members topic in the Holding Room.

Jellybean
    Last edited by Jellybean; May 15th, 2018 at 01:52.

Liked

More "let's make the rules up as we go along" - it's like Head Judge Len never left

OK I'll play along Jellybean as it's obviously important to you.

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    So might you before defending him!

I would refer you to post #1 in the Welcoming members topic in the Holding Room - which we are not allowed to tell you the content of (although there is nothing in the rules to that effect) and which non-members cannot see

Happy now Mr Mod?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    More "let's make the rules up as we go along" - it's like Head Judge Len never left

OK I'll play along Jellybean as it's obviously important to you.

So might you before defending him!

I would refer you to post #1 in the Welcoming members topic in the Holding Room - which we are not allowed to tell you the content of (although there is nothing in the rules to that effect) and which non-members cannot see

Happy now Mr Mod?
    If you believe that he was wrong in his remark; you should have referred to it rather than arguing with me when I was only aware of the completely innocuous posting about speaking to people next to you in a bar. I know I referred to that posting quite explicitly. I don't search the forum for other remarks I was and always will refer to the posting in the current thread.

Liked

Which is EXACTLY why I quoted the remarks which had been moved.

You have a very strange idea of what constitutes "arguing" - it was clear to me that you and Matt were each referring to different comments from Arsenal.

I was simply helping you to become better informed, by quoting a comment which had originally been made as part of this thread, but was then moved.

It was that moved comment which prompted Matt's response, for which you scolded him despite knowing nothing about the comment he was referring to - a comment which you would still never have known about but for me.

You're always asking others for information. I gave you information. You ought to be grateful rather than whining.

As for a Mod complaining - I expect nothing less (and certainly nothing more)

Liked

I would encourage the OP to visit the Pattaya City Expat Club which meets at 10:30 a.m. every Sunday at the Holiday Inn in North Pattaya. Most members are of retirement age but there are also younger members. Buffet breakfast available before the meeting.

8. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Asia Traveler (May 15th, 2018), francois (May 15th, 2018), paborn (May 15th, 2018)

Liked

Which is EXACTLY why I quoted the remarks which had been moved.

You have a very strange idea of what constitutes "arguing" - it was clear to me that you and Matt were each referring to different comments from Arsenal.

I was simply helping you to become better informed, by quoting a comment which had originally been made as part of this thread, but was then moved.

It was that moved comment which prompted Matt's response, for which you scolded him despite knowing nothing about the comment he was referring to - a comment which you would still never have known about but for me.

You're always asking others for information. I gave you information. You ought to be grateful rather than whining.

As for a Mod complaining - I expect nothing less (and certainly nothing more)
    OK, I'm done with this. Yes, I ask for information since the scene is changing and I've absent for nearly two years and planning my return. When I go I will HAVE information to give. You might want to calm down and act like an adult before accusing others of whining. YOU NEVBER mentioned that yoiu were quoting from a different thread and you darn well know it. But no more on this from me.

Liked

Except it wasn't from a different thread my dear - it was from THIS thread (and it was on display for a very long time (and attracting a number of responses) until the Mods moved the post to one of their hidey-holes).

Is it my fault you didn't think Matt might be referring to a different post before scolding him like a little child? The answer is NO

Thank you and goodnight.

Liked

Except it wasn't from a different thread my dear - it was from THIS thread (and it was on display for a very long time (and attracting a number of responses) until the Mods moved the post to one of their hidey-holes).

Is it my fault you didn't think Matt might be referring to a different post before scolding him like a little child? The answer is NO

Thank you and goodnight.
    Thank you, I was not going to respond but I must thank you for your continued display of poor manners. The Mods moved the comment for a reason, there was no reason to search for it. You sir are, clearly, not a gentleman. This is my last comment.

12. 2 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (May 15th, 2018), francois (May 15th, 2018)