Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
I literally just pressed the Blue search button with the + sign on it and then typed "phuket" into the "keywords" box. My friend had asked for a quick update on where he should stay / where was good hotel wise etc in the Paradise gay area so I was trying to search for that. But found myself having to wade through loads of 2007 etc posts which of course are fairly useless now in that regard, hence why i wondered was it possible to date arrange posts. Turns out it all worked out for the best as in the end I gave up and just decided to go with him to show him for myself ! So the boards search feature just created a new holiday maker !

Oh and I STILL haven't found any suitable hotel if anyone has any suggestions. Me I'd quite happily stay bang in the centre of the paradise area in a so so place, my friend is more of a Accor hotel man and is asking me do I know ARE there any Accor hotels ( or hotels of a similar quality) close to the gay area - I dont know about that - anyone any suggestions perhaps ??
Check at first picture most bottom arrow near word "relevance" - you can change it to "by date"

near second from bottom arrow you can choose what time frame should be used at search