Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guesthouses in Sunee Plaza

Liked

Guesthouses in Sunee Plaza

I had planned on staying at Ting Tong in late June but that is no longer an option.
    Two Guys is closed?
    Checking the web is appears that El Dorado is also closed.
    Which guesthouses are left open in sunee plaza - I like staying in sunee it has the pool and is in the middle of the night life.

Sad to see many of the venues closing.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Liked

Re: Guesthouses in Sunee Plaza

I've stayed at the Elephant Plaza, next to the now defunct Ting Tong.

It's nothing fancy but it's clean.

Liked

The hotel that's connected to the Sunee pool is the Marina Inn and it has some reasonable rooms. Also, I believe that when you stay there you don't have to pay for the loungers by the pool. But, sadly, my information is 5 years old.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    The hotel that's connected to the Sunee pool is the Marina Inn and it has some reasonable rooms. Also, I believe that when you stay there you don't have to pay for the loungers by the pool. But, sadly, my information is 5 years old.
    Hey - Thanks for the reply- I have stayed at the Marina inn in the past. It is nice to have access to the pool but the marina inn is kind of noisy. In the past I stayed at Two Guys or I rented the room Wan and Collin had above their bar next to Ting Tong.

I am looking at the hotels and guesthouses in the Jomtien complex. The Venue has some discount room listed at about $23 a night which seems very reasonable. I may shift my pattronage to Jomtien.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Liked

lots of very good rooms available in Jomtien complex.Siam house is excellent also Haus Mewie.and very reasonable.

Liked

Haus Mewie sounds like a cattery

Liked

As long as there's no pussy there, he should be fine...
    "The fruits of peace and tranquility... are the greatest goods... while those of its opposite, strife, are unbearable evils. Hence we ought to wish for peace, to seek it if we do not already have it, to conserve it once it is attained, and to repel with all our strength the strife which is opposed to it. To this end individual[s]... and in even greater degree groups and communities are obliged to help one another... from the bond or law of human society." [Marsilio dei Mainardini (c.1275-1342), Defensor Pacis]

Liked

If it's lesbian pussy then undoubtedly tongues will wag

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kittyboy View Post
    Hey - Thanks for the reply- I have stayed at the Marina inn in the past. It is nice to have access to the pool but the marina inn is kind of noisy. In the past I stayed at Two Guys or I rented the room Wan and Collin had above their bar next to Ting Tong.

I am looking at the hotels and guesthouses in the Jomtien complex. The Venue has some discount room listed at about $23 a night which seems very reasonable. I may shift my pattronage to Jomtien.
    I've booked at The Venue for the first time ever for my trip next month as my usual Jomtien lodging, East-Suites, is fully booked for my dates, and at about Bt1000 a night does as you say seem very reasonable, but decided on there for it's location rather than price.

As for Sunee area, I think Joe552 recently stayed at the Condo overlooking the Marina Pool and was satisfied with the room he booked there.

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Haus Mewie sounds like a cattery
    I know it's obvious, and i'm not sure why.........but the way Scottish-Guy has worded it has me laughing every time I read it....could even be the word 'cattery' itself.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    If it's lesbian pussy then undoubtedly tongues will wag
    And the "liquor" store nearby will be very popular.