List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Sunee Plaza's Ting Tong Red bar, restaurant and guest rooms permanently closure.

Liked

Re: Sunee Plaza's Ting Tong Red bar, restaurant and guest rooms permanently closure.

So can I ask... what is the business model of Good Boys?

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Sunee Plaza's Ting Tong Red bar, restaurant and guest rooms permanently closure.

Quote Originally Posted by DrewSpz View Post
    This is a question for a447!
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

It probably involves having an escape tunnel for those (who at least look to be) of questionable age (the boys, not the punters)

Liked

I was wondering if that’s what it was. Can someone share more? Or send me private message (does this board have a feature like that)?
    Hahaha not that I would ever do anything against the rules, just curious

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by DrewSpz View Post
    As I said, I think it's to keep a very low profile and try to fly under the radar. It's the easiest way to ward off any unwanted attention from the "authorities," although I'm sure they're paying plenty of tea money.

They keep the front part of the bar as a normal beer bar, where you just sit and chat with the boys. The play area is hidden away in the back behind this screens.

The "boys" at Goodboys are not boys at all; far from it. Unless the line-up has changed since I was last there, many of the guys are in their mid to late 20's and some are married with kids. None looks to be of "questionable age."

You won't find any twinks in Goodboys.

Liked

I expected more depth a447? I walk by Good Boys whenever I am going to Nice Boys go go. There are always many boys out front 18 - 22 I suspect. There have been many postings about Good Boys, from what I have read you choose who you like and it is for those farangs that prefer to give service...I have not been inside since it was a go go as I do not care for the owner and I prefer to be the one being serviced.

Liked

For "more depth," see my numerous reports on my visits to Goodboys.

I'm surprised there are so many guys working there now - I can't recall ever seeing that many before.

Time for another visit to Pattaya, perhaps.

Liked

I meant the boys looked as if they were 18-22 years old....definately no underage!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

The shophouse adjacent to Winner Boys is now a massage shop with a couple of female attendants. I noticed older
    Arab men inside once or twice. It’s been open for a couple of weeks..

Liked

I used the search function but can’t really find much about this Good Boys situation. Is it so interesting that it can’t be posted here? If so, can we get this info another way? Haha

Separately, are there any places that are known for the youngest guys? I’m pretty young myself so i just want as young as can be.