Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Preditor

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: The Preditor

You're only getting that now Kittyboy ? Bizarre indeed, but not usual for that particular poster.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    You're only getting that now Kittyboy ? Bizarre indeed, but not usual for that particular poster.
    I am not familiar with the OP. The story just seemed so odd that I assumed it was an attempt to get attention or watch the "outrage" generated by the story.
    Perhaps a sign of Attention-Whore Disorder AWD?
    IMHO I have seen AWD manifested in some of the poster here..It is characterized by an intense need to garner attention to oneself through stupid and outrageous statements - it shows up also as a need to correct other supposed mistakes such as insisting on correcting others supposed errors on minor points of grammar while missing the bigger story.

It is interesting to watch as long as you do not get sucked into the drama.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Liked

If it's drama you're after take a wander over to the feedback forum. There's plenty there plus loads of AWD to enjoy.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kittyboy View Post
    I am curious why someone would post such a story. Are they stirring the pot? And watching the hoped for outrage? Very strange behavior.
    kittyboy,Are you not aware of badboybilly?

Smiles posted a photo in post #8.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post

Yes, francois, but the photo of this badboybilly guy which Smiles posted in this thread is not the same as the photo of samebb which he (samebb) posted on gaythailand.com. And samebb, paulsf, numazu and ggobkk all claim to be friends with one another. Something is not quite right here.

6. User who gave Like to post:

AsDaRa (May 5th, 2018)

Liked

Regrettably, samebb was banned on gaythailand.com so his photo is no longer available. I would like to know what he had posted of himself.

8. User who gave Like to post:

mr giggles (May 6th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post

I recall the name bad boy Billy but not the particulars of that poster. I am assuming he is a bit mental? A troll.
    My strategy for dealing with trolls is mockery but if trolls are attention seeking then maybe mockery feeds their need for attention.

Liked

This thread makes difficult reading.
    I can verify Samebb's account of the "preditor". This individual sat beside me at one of the bars in the Jomtien Complex on a recent visit. He showed me the contracts referred to - in English, Thai and Cambodian. He also showed me a lot of photos of boys taken in his apartment. After he left the bar owner, whom I knew quite well, suggested that I delete the Line ID details I had swapped with him as he was a known predator of the boys in the complex and was banned from many of the bars. He did not go into details, or mention the deliberate infection of boys with HIV, but I had no doubts as to the sincerity of the bar owner and blocked the ID. I don't want to go into any further detail but Samebb's account rings true.
    This is a serious matter. Deliberately infecting people with HIV is a crime. It puts the boys at risk, of course, but also their customers by extension.
    I recall on the same visit a fund raiser was held in the complex for a Cambodian boy who had just tested positive for HIV. He was facing a return home to a very uncertain future, possibly no future at all.
    In contrast, on a separate visit, I was surprised to be told by a Thai boy I had spent three days with that he was HIV pos undetectable. This came as a shock to me and I was angry and upset that he hadn't told me up front, in which case I would certainly not have met him. However he showed me his test results, his viral load was undetectable and his immune cell count was normal (I don't have the correct medical terms here). He had his anti-viral meds with him the whole time and took them religiously. His care was provided free by the Thai medical system and he was in good health. His was a positive story, literally. (Yes I did get tested afterwards and thankfully all clear).

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    This thread makes difficult reading.
    I can verify Samebb's account of the "preditor". This individual sat beside me at one of the bars in the Jomtien Complex on a recent visit. He showed me the contracts referred to - in English, Thai and Cambodian.
    Surely those contracts are unenforceable as they involve an illegal activity in Thailand ie prostitution? Can you imagine going to a Thai lawyer seeking to enforce the contract?

12. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 5th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    ... I was surprised to be told by a Thai boy I had spent three days with that he was HIV pos undetectable. This came as a shock to me and I was angry and upset that he hadn't told me up front, in which case I would certainly not have met him.
    Well, there's the reason he didn't tell you right there. If these boys don't "work" they don't eat.

With regard to the rest of your post, there may well be some weirdo who goes around plying rent boys with "sex contracts" (although I struggle to see the point of that as someone else has correctly pointed out they're legally unenforcable - PLUS he's also incriminating himself) but that is a far cry from what SameBB was alleging: cutting boys with razor blades and the like.

Sounds to me like the activity of someone who has been accused/convicted of rape or molestation in the past, is now trying to "cover his arse" over his current sexual activities, and hasn't thought it through.