Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Re: High Season verses Low Season

Sam I am green eggs and ham (Dr. Seuss)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Re: The Preditor

No. He didn't say "evidence is being led" as that makes sense as in ' the evidence against the defendent is being led by his confession." He said "evidence is led" and that has a whole different meaning.

Nice try though Nirish. Good effort on your Lord and masters behalf.

On another note the whole premise of this thread has been vile and could probably be deleted in its entirety.
    Last edited by arsenal; May 3rd, 2018 at 21:58.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    On another note the whole premise of this thread has been vile and could probably be deleted in its entirety.
    And it is not for you to decide on another note keep the bitchfest between you and scotish to private messages!
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

4. 3 Users gave Like to post:

francois (May 4th, 2018), lonelywombat (May 4th, 2018), Nirish guy (May 4th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

No. He didn't say "evidence is being led" as that makes sense as in ' the evidence against the defendent is being led by his confession." He said "evidence is led" and that has a whole different meaning.

Nice try though Nirish. Good effort on your Lord and masters behalf.

Oh go and Google it you idiot. There are a ton of sites and examples that will show you that you were simply wrong, it's not that hard a concept to grasp, my god don't be so bloody arrogant man. And to be clear, I speak for myself and myself only, always have, always will, but hey good try in you now trying to goad and troll ME next, I mean who else would you like to try it on with next perhaps, maybe Gerefan or Brad - are you finding you've got too much time on your hands these days now after stopping playing at being a Mod?? My god man you need to wise the heck up, you sad sad individual.

6. 3 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (May 4th, 2018), gerefan2 (May 4th, 2018), scottish-guy (May 4th, 2018)

Liked

All of you should apologize to the OP. I happen to have information related to the facts of this post.
    Below is the picture (I hope the moderator will allow the picture of the accused to stay up) .

His name is Herbert and he has retired from the military. Before is his picture and a photo of him chasing some kids here in the USA.

Beware!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    These are the good'ol days

8. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (May 4th, 2018), Captain Swing (May 4th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

That couldn't be him - as all the boys are running AWAY from him whereas we know if that was in Jomtien or Sunee all the boys would be running TOWARDS him and his zimmer frame telling him what a "Handsum Man" he was and that "They remember him from last time"

Liked

Well done bucknaway! You had me going there for a few minutes, until I logged on. Very funny and a welcome relief to what has gone on before in this thread.

And welcome back. I hope we hear more from you, I for one have missed reading your posts.

11. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (May 4th, 2018)

Liked

Led is not the past tense of laid but of lead so even in the passive form it doesn't work.

Yes. I welcome both Bucknaway and MFAS back.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Yes. I welcome both Bucknaway and MFAS back.
    Was only a week ago I welcomed Samebb back....what a fucking mistake!

14. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (May 4th, 2018)

Liked

As pointed out previously the story does not make sense. Either the guy would be banned or beaten on the quick smart.

I am curious why someone would post such a story. Are they stirring the pot? And watching the hoped for outrage? Very strange behavior.