Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: The Preditor

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: High Season verses Low Season

Quote Originally Posted by samebb View Post
    He makes them sign contracts before "offing them" He has translations in Thai, Lao and Cambodian. If they don't do everything, he doesn't pay them their 1000 Baht.

This guy doesn't drink in bars, he doesn't tip. He just lurked to hurt or infect boys.

He has a hidden camera in his room.
    He also demands he takes naked photos of them. He shows these photos around the bars as trophies.

Some boys he cuts with razor blades when he fucks them. Likes to leave marks.
    Some he just punches bloody. There have been many with black eyes.

He also has unprotected sex, by demand "IT IN HIS CONTRACT" ...
    Some inconsistencies:

He is banned in most bars in Jomtien complex and doesn't drink in bars anyway, yet he shows the naked pictures he took of the boys around in bars?
    How would you know about hidden cameras in his room?
    No Thai (Lao, Cambodian) boy will care what is written in a contract. I the boy doesn't like the activity, he will refuse and leave.

Sorry, I don't believe any of it.

I have one acquaintance (not a friend!) who "just" does not pay the boys. He got beaten up several times, but does not learn. From that I conclude that someone behaving as you described, would be able to do so only one time.

2. 7 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (May 2nd, 2018), AsDaRa (May 2nd, 2018), Asia Traveler (May 4th, 2018), BenCH (May 4th, 2018), gerefan2 (May 3rd, 2018), mr giggles (May 3rd, 2018), poshglasgow (May 6th, 2018)