Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Preditor

Liked

Re: High Season verses Low Season

Quote Originally Posted by samebb View Post
    He makes them sign contracts before "offing them" He has translations in Thai, Lao and Cambodian. If they don't do everything, he doesn't pay them their 1000 Baht.

This guy doesn't drink in bars, he doesn't tip. He just lurked to hurt or infect boys.

He has a hidden camera in his room.
    He also demands he takes naked photos of them. He shows these photos around the bars as trophies.

Some boys he cuts with razor blades when he fucks them. Likes to leave marks.
    Some he just punches bloody. There have been many with black eyes.

He also has unprotected sex, by demand "IT IN HIS CONTRACT" ...
    Some inconsistencies:

He is banned in most bars in Jomtien complex and doesn't drink in bars anyway, yet he shows the naked pictures he took of the boys around in bars?
    How would you know about hidden cameras in his room?
    No Thai (Lao, Cambodian) boy will care what is written in a contract. I the boy doesn't like the activity, he will refuse and leave.

Sorry, I don't believe any of it.

I have one acquaintance (not a friend!) who "just" does not pay the boys. He got beaten up several times, but does not learn. From that I conclude that someone behaving as you described, would be able to do so only one time.

2. 7 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (May 2nd, 2018), AsDaRa (May 2nd, 2018), Asia Traveler (May 4th, 2018), BenCH (May 4th, 2018), gerefan2 (May 3rd, 2018), mr giggles (May 3rd, 2018), poshglasgow (May 6th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    Some inconsistencies:

He is banned in most bars in Jomtien complex and doesn't drink in bars anyway, yet he shows the naked pictures he took of the boys around in bars?
    How would you know about hidden cameras in his room?
    No Thai (Lao, Cambodian) boy will care what is written in a contract. I the boy doesn't like the activity, he will refuse and leave.

I have one acquaintance (not a friend!) who "just" does not pay the boys. He got beaten up several times, but does not learn. From that I conclude that someone behaving as you described, would be able to do so only one time.
    I don't really care what you believe.

There are members who read this board who are fully aware of "The Preditor". He's banned from the bars because owners don't want them near their staff of place of business. And yeah, he generally goes after the non-thais.

Your opinion changes very little. I have seen you wondering thought the complex before looking very bewildered and lost. It's clearly an area you know very little about.

I don't believe much of what you say, either.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by extronaut View Post
    So where would I go in Pattaya of I'm after twinky little sissy boys?
    Depends on time of year to a degree.
    You will find that most bars will have one twinky type for you, at least. If you want to find a good number, I would suggest as follows.

In Sunee Plaza, you would want to head to Winner Boy.
    In BoyzTown, your place would most likely be Toy Boy. Unfortunately, Prisma and Cupidol have done down hill.
    In Jomtien Complex, 4T Bar - Angel Boys Bar - Sun Bar will likely peak your interest.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

[QUOTE=samebb;240870] I have seen you wondering thought the complex before looking very bewildered and lost.

Certainly sounds like Christan Pfc. However keep in mind that he is a Board Certified Expert on all things related to anything having to do with things and places gay in Thailand!
    Last edited by Manforallseasons; May 2nd, 2018 at 22:10.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

If this guy goes around harming the boys, why do they still agree to go with him?

Why don't the bar owners, who are aware of his activities and have banned him, warn their staff?

The guys gossip incessantly about us and warn each other about unsavoury customers or those who don't pay. Why haven't they warned each other about him? Haven't they shown their scars to everyone?

If he goes after non-Thais, who pays their hospital expenses? As foreigners, maybe illegal, they would have to pay their own way, wouldn't they?

Why haven't the police charged him with assault or grievous bodily harm, especially as he is well-known, readily identifiable and a repeat offender?

Very puzzling.

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 2nd, 2018), mr giggles (May 3rd, 2018)

Liked

samebb wrote:

Maybe I can get a photo.
    If you do, please resist any temptation you might have to post it on the forum.

9. User who gave Like to post:

Jellybean (May 2nd, 2018)

Liked

We are struggling right now in Jomtien Complex with a guy we all call "THE PREDITOR".
    Why do you call him "The Preditor" and not "The Predator"?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post

I find it hard to believe too
    On the other hand many forum members visit the Jomtien Complex.
    Can one of them who now happens to be in Thailand ask around there. If everyone doesnt know about it than indeed the story is false.
    It is easy to proof or disproof

12. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 3rd, 2018), Jellybean (May 3rd, 2018), mr giggles (May 3rd, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

[QUOTE=Manforallseasons;240879]
    I have seen you wondering thought the complex before looking very bewildered and lost.

Certainly sounds like Christan Pfc. However keep in mind that he is a Board Certified Expert on all things related to anything having to do with things and places gay in Thailand!
    From my exerience meeting him, I see an expert (farang) on Thai language for sure. But the boys are terrified of him. Some need an ATM, so worth their time.
    I would call him a Certified Thai Traveler. He deserves that.

Banned
    Liked

Re: The Preditor

I am assuming this moved of thread was made for this issue to be bought to light. I am glad

I will be posting a photo of the preditor, along with his "CONTRACT" and a video from one of the boys who suffered his abuse (if he keeps the promise he made this evening). Will keep you posted.

Already have the cunts photo.

Thanks!

Do not post any photos or videos of the person you call the preditor [sic].

Jellybean
    Last edited by Jellybean; May 3rd, 2018 at 15:20.