Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why I pay for sex with Asian money boys

Liked

Re: Why I pay for sex with Asian money boys

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    But presumably on the ocassions you pay at the lower end of the range it leaves the encounter somewhat soured.
    I imagine it would.

My method is to reach an agreement in the bar - I usually offer just above the going rate - and then ask the guy of he's happy with the offer.

At the end, if I think the guy did a good job he gets a bonus. As it's unexpected he always leaves with a smile on his face.

Liked

That sounds fine extronaut. But presumably on the ocassions you pay at the lower end of the range it leaves the encounter somewhat soured.
    On those rare occasions, things would have to be pretty sour before I pay them.

I had a regular boy in Saigon, who one night, only lasted about 30-40 minutes before he stained the sheets, and then suddenly announced that he had to leave. No explanation.

He accepted that he was only getting minimal payment. He seemed a bit embarrassed.

I say he was a regular. It just so happened that the following three nights I was busy. He started to panic that I wasn't calling him, thought I was dumping him over the "incident". He either didn't understand, or didn't believe my explanation. Poor guy must have felt like a total loser.

Anyway, after that busy period, we got together again. All was forgotten. We had plenty more fun, and he got plenty more money out of me - before I suddenly left town, as I always told him I would, I just wasn't willing to tell him when.

3. User who gave Like to post:

a447 (May 3rd, 2018)

Liked

It cannot he stressed enough by both myself and a447 (seriously experienced connosieurs of Thai guys) how important it is to be totally upfront with the boy about what you want and how much you'll pay.
    I use the opposite approach. I don't discuss sexual activities in advance, rather see what happens when we get in bed. I don't discuss tips, but tip the going rate, and all would happily go with me again.

5. 2 Users gave Like to post:

nordicguy (May 22nd, 2018), paborn (June 13th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

you dont discuss sexual activities?? Can only assume you are totally versatile. If the MB isnt an eager bottom he's no good to me.

7. User who gave Like to post:

nordicguy (May 22nd, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by extronaut View Post
    The approach I tried on my last Asian sojourn was to offer a price range, say (the equivalent of) 1000-1500 baht for a couple of hours service, depending on how I feel at the end of it.

Not all boys were willing to accept those terms. But when they did, it seemed to work really well. Usually they got the full amount, unless they did something wrong, like cum all over my sheets prematurely.

Interestingly, they seemed more willing to accept these terms in Thailand than either Cambodia or Vietnam.
    I get your point. But, while ther's nothing wronf there, I prefer to set a price and pay it. How I feel at the end of it is as much about me, what i drank, ate, etc. as it is the guy. I may not take him again but the time was met , the act(s) done - so I pay the full amount. Just me

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    you dont discuss sexual activities?? Can only assume you are totally versatile. If the MB isnt an eager bottom he's no good to me.
    I agree that it's usually not needed to disucss sex activities in very speicifc terms, but I always know if the boy is willing to bottom, if I'm in the mood for some Thai ass pounding (which is often the case, though not always). But beside the bottom thing, I usually don't feel a need to agree on an 'agenda' with the Thai boy. Sex feels better for me the less words and agreements that are made upfront, even though I fully acknowledge that some agreements are neede with pure money boys. But if you're a "regular" wihte top without too many kinks and special needs and fantasies, it should be fairly straight-forward most of what happens in a bed with a young slim smooth Asian boy, unless I have a feeling that he's lazy, unwilling and not in the mood at all.

10. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (May 23rd, 2018)

Liked

"If he accepts those terms, I then go hell for leather to try and turn him on in bed...'"

I'm more in danger of putting my back out trying to turn the light on in bed without the distraction of trying to find a MB's switch - but, I don't doubt that he has one!

Mind you, I understand that in the land of the breeders, the art to turning a woman on has much to do with locating her 'switch' but it is notoriously illusive, being somewhat well concealed. Apparently, it's in a bit, up a bit, to the left a bit, back a bit.........

12. User who gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (May 27th, 2018)

Liked

Pick up a cute straight Vietnamese boy at Xlarge boy bar in bkk recently, ( I know Vietnamese boys has bad reputation in boytown, even mamasan don’t really recommend them) had a few eyes contact while he was on the stage . Not smiling, just stared at me, the stared really made me feel like he’s telling me he wants me and he is going to fuck me hard if I off him, so I call him to sit with me for a chat, not much English. Use the SayHi app to communicate, asked if he prefer ST or LT, he want 3k for LT, so off we go back to my room in bbb inn, not much talking but he is cute, slim, smooth white skin, pulled his pants down. His 6 inch slim dick is already hard and throbbing with pre cum, he asked me to dim the light, after dimming the light , he become wild and topping me in several positions until he finished it in my mouth, I can tell he is enjoyed it......
    What happened next when we woke up in the morning really blow my mind off..... woke up about 6 am , he was already up laying in bed FaceTime with his girlfriend in Vietnam, so I quietly go under the sheet gave him a blow job, loved the smelly unwashed cockhead when he finished me last night, he is getting hard, really hard, things getting really hot when he finished FaceTime with his girlfriend. He dragged me out under the bed sheet, pushing me against the wall , spread my legs and shaft his hard dick into my hole, starting pounding my ass really hard while pulling my hair back, it likes he is telling me he is the man , I’m his fucking bitch, he cum but his dick is still hard, he wanted more fucking, I lay on my back , lift my legs up. Feel my hole getting pounded again, the bed is shaking and making so much noise, (luckily it is in bbb inn, next door guests used to hear this type of noise)this time he is on top of me, I looked at his cute face, sometimes we had a bit of eyes contact while I feel his dick getting in and out of me, I was so hard and cum without touching my dick, I was so willing to surrendered to this boy, let him keep pounding my ass until he cum for the second time, I wished he had sticks his tongue in my mouth and let me suck it, but hey he really satisfied my addiction so when he left, I tip him 1k more for the wild and wet sex that I needed so badly.
    Life is like a box of chocolates, when you pick the right one, enjoy your pick and reward them for your enjoyment.

14. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (July 15th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by YNOT555 View Post
    ... I quietly go under the sheet gave him a blow job, loved the smelly unwashed cockhead when he finished me last night....
    At this point I lost interest.

I almost lost my dinner too

16. User who gave Like to post:

francois (June 13th, 2018)

Liked

Really? 555, sorry about you almost lose your dinner but I’m a sniffer, I love sniffing boys sneakers, dirty socks , dirty underwear, specially with the sweaty boy’s pheromones between their legs, Thai boy shower too much, shower before sex, shower after sex, shower in the morning....., I prefer the natural smell of boy’s sex pheromones. Just turn me fucking ON!