List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where to off boys without burning a hole in pocket?

Liked

Re: Where to off boys without burning a hole in pocket?

My next trip will be my 28th. I started in the 80's and I have to admit that, despite all the good advice, I have never confirmed the price. I pay slightly above average and, in all these years, I have never had a problem. Just sweet smiles and a wai.
    The only bad moment was my own fault, after an all-night I paid without my glasses and he broke into tears. When I realized what I had done I corrected it and he gave me an enormous hug. I realized that what is a needed relief for me is his income and sustenance. I now make sure I pay a tad more and I'm glad for it.

2. 4 Users gave Like to post:

francois (May 17th, 2018), goji (May 22nd, 2018), seenus (May 17th, 2018), TaoR (May 17th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Dimsumbear wrote.
    "I have been asked B5000." Perhaps you're hideous and they priced it accordingly. Just joking.

Nice Boys, Eros, Royal House, Scandic, BBB, Goodboys, X Boys are all places full of hot, steamy, sensual, sexy, handsome, toned, willing and straight boys. Get in the fucking taxi now and you can be there by 9.00pm. Enjoy.
    I have not visited Pattaya for more than 25 years. If the above description of the bars is accurate, I should definitely go there on my next trip to Thailand.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by werner View Post
    I have not visited Pattaya for more than 25 years. If the above description of the bars is accurate, I should definitely go there on my next trip to Thailand.
    Werner, trust me I visited Pattaya when the Ambiance was brand new and , frankly swanky. However, for some foolissh reason I never went back. 5 years ago I went back and saw what a fool I'd been. My only comment is BBB - it is more like Jupiter in BKK than I like, my only miserable off in Pattaya was there - the others are great. You must go. Thw Ambiance is faded now, but well run, clean and the room service and restaurant excellent. You will be well please I feel sure.

5. User who gave Like to post:

werner (May 21st, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    Werner, trust me I visited Pattaya when the Ambiance was brand new and , frankly swanky. However, for some foolissh reason I never went back. 5 years ago I went back and saw what a fool I'd been. My only comment is BBB - it is more like Jupiter in BKK than I like, my only miserable off in Pattaya was there - the others are great. You must go. Thw Ambiance is faded now, but well run, clean and the room service and restaurant excellent. You will be well please I feel sure.
    Thanks. I'll try to go to Pattaya the next time I go to Thailand. But isn't Pattaya much more boring than Bangkok during the day??

Liked

That subject (daytime activities in Pattaya) has been discussed ad nauseam, the most recent here:
    https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showt...ime-in-Pattaya

8. 2 Users gave Like to post:

mr giggles (May 22nd, 2018), nordicguy (May 22nd, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by werner View Post
    Thanks. I'll try to go to Pattaya the next time I go to Thailand. But isn't Pattaya much more boring than Bangkok during the day??
    God yes!!! But, I get to sleep in, get a massage and bring my kindle filled with reading material. Also, making an appoinment for an off for lunch is not unheard of. I go to Pattaya for pleasure not education. Just being honest. - Vienna it is not!

10. User who gave Like to post:

werner (May 27th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    I go to Pattaya for pleasure not education. Just being honest. - Vienna it is not!
    Yep, I go to Rome to study ancient art and try out celibacy for a week (Catholic priesthood is not for me, but I can last for a week). I go to BKK to experience the busy beehive big city life of SE Asia and to spend quality time with some of the most beautiful boys on the planet. I go to Pattaya afterwards to relax all day long with all the art books I bought in Rome and to pound the most willing and incredible, smooth sexy young Asian asses at night.

12. 3 Users gave Like to post:

francois (May 23rd, 2018), paborn (May 23rd, 2018), werner (May 27th, 2018)

Liked

If you really get bored, a bus from Pattaya to Bangkok or vice versa is about 3 hours. If you fear traffic jams in Bangkok, take the bus from Jomtien to the airport, and from there the train into the center.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gumblebee View Post
    If you really get bored, a bus from Pattaya to Bangkok or vice versa is about 3 hours. If you fear traffic jams in Bangkok, take the bus from Jomtien to the airport, and from there the train into the center.
    Or to avoid traffic jams, just take the bus to Ekkamai but go out before the bus reaches Ekkamai. The first stop in the city - if I remember well - is near a sky train station. The time between that first stop and arriving at Ekkamai can be about 30 minutes if not more if you have bad luck.

So better leave the bus before reaching Ekkamai and take the skytrain.

Liked

Well, if you're living in Thailand or on a PROPER holiday, lasting several weeks, just take the bus, read something on the way & have a fine time.

If you have one of these miserable short holidays, perhaps it's time to get stressed about losing the odd hour. If so, hire a taxi.

16. User who gave Like to post:

mr giggles (May 25th, 2018)