List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where to off boys without burning a hole in pocket?

Liked

Where to off boys without burning a hole in pocket?

Like my last posts for a long time off from Jupiter I have been asked B5000. I know that’s not normal but couldn’t help to think the cheap old Bangkok is long gone. Are all gogo bars here are like that now? Any recommendations besides the all-time favourite Nature Boys or Golden Cock?

Liked

Re: Where to off boys without burning a hole in pocket?

Pattaya. Paradise by the Sea.

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (April 30th, 2018), paborn (May 15th, 2018)

Liked

5000 is outrageous.

In all my research, Pattaya has come out at the top place for commercial sex, convenient and cheap at 1000 for ST in most bars.

To get ST at 500 you would have to speak Thai, spend hours in park or other streettrade, or chatting on the internet.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    5000 is outrageous.

In all my research, Pattaya has come out at the top place for commercial sex, convenient and cheap at 1000 for ST in most bars.

To get ST at 500 you would have to speak Thai, spend hours in park or other streettrade, or chatting on the internet.
    Thanks Arsenal and Christianpfc. Somewhat traveling to and from Pattaya gets to my nerve especially at night time. I guess i will just have to overcome the fear in the name of good sex. I have stopped going to pattaya for a few years as i found most boys there are leaning towards the feminine side, wrong joints perhaps. Anyway, i still have a few bahts to burn before i leave and still debating to have a good naughty massage or going through the ordeal of endless nagging at a gogo bar again

Liked

Dimsumbear wrote.
    "I have been asked B5000." Perhaps you're hideous and they priced it accordingly. Just joking.

Nice Boys, Eros, Royal House, Scandic, BBB, Goodboys, X Boys are all places full of hot, steamy, sensual, sexy, handsome, toned, willing and straight boys. Get in the fucking taxi now and you can be there by 9.00pm. Enjoy.

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 2nd, 2018), paborn (May 15th, 2018)

Liked

Dimsumbear wrote.
    "I have been asked B5000." Perhaps you're hideous and they priced it accordingly. Just joking.

Nice Boys, Eros, Royal House, Scandic, BBB, Goodboys, X Boys are all places full of hot, steamy, sensual, sexy, handsome, toned, willing and straight boys. Get in the fucking taxi now and you can be there by 9.00pm. Enjoy.
    And it's a date!

9. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (April 30th, 2018)

Liked

I tend not to do long time in Bangkok, as that's where I go at the start of the holiday & I have jet lag.

For short time, my experience in Bangkok is of boys on Soi Twilight accepting 1500. Those on the phone apps often accept 1000~1500 ST.

Since 2000 is perfectly OK for LT in Pattaya, I struggle to see why more than 3000 should be necessary in Bangkok. Surely some on the phone apps or in the less fashionable bars should oblige ?

If not, settle for ST.

Liked

The price difference between Pattaya and Bangkok probably has something to do with the difference in the cost of living. Whether the difference is so great is debatable.

Also, I imagine the boys in the high-end bars would spend quite a lot per month on grooming and clothing.

12. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (May 15th, 2018)

Liked

I've always observed that on a fit and slim body even the cheapest knock-off clothes look good.

14. 4 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 2nd, 2018), goji (May 3rd, 2018), paborn (May 15th, 2018), Smiles (May 2nd, 2018)

Liked

I've always thought they look better folded up and placed on a chair near the bed.

16. 9 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (May 1st, 2018), Dalewood (May 4th, 2018), ggobob (May 22nd, 2018), neddy3 (May 1st, 2018), paborn (May 2nd, 2018), poshglasgow (May 6th, 2018), Smiles (May 2nd, 2018), snotface (May 1st, 2018), Yraen (May 22nd, 2018)