List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where to off boys without burning a hole in pocket?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Where to off boys without burning a hole in pocket?

Like my last posts for a long time off from Jupiter I have been asked B5000. I know that’s not normal but couldn’t help to think the cheap old Bangkok is long gone. Are all gogo bars here are like that now? Any recommendations besides the all-time favourite Nature Boys or Golden Cock?

Liked

Re: Where to off boys without burning a hole in pocket?

Pattaya. Paradise by the Sea.

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (April 30th, 2018), paborn (May 15th, 2018)

Liked

5000 is outrageous.

In all my research, Pattaya has come out at the top place for commercial sex, convenient and cheap at 1000 for ST in most bars.

To get ST at 500 you would have to speak Thai, spend hours in park or other streettrade, or chatting on the internet.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    5000 is outrageous.

In all my research, Pattaya has come out at the top place for commercial sex, convenient and cheap at 1000 for ST in most bars.

To get ST at 500 you would have to speak Thai, spend hours in park or other streettrade, or chatting on the internet.
    Thanks Arsenal and Christianpfc. Somewhat traveling to and from Pattaya gets to my nerve especially at night time. I guess i will just have to overcome the fear in the name of good sex. I have stopped going to pattaya for a few years as i found most boys there are leaning towards the feminine side, wrong joints perhaps. Anyway, i still have a few bahts to burn before i leave and still debating to have a good naughty massage or going through the ordeal of endless nagging at a gogo bar again

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dimsumbear View Post
    Somewhat traveling to and from Pattaya gets to my nerve especially at night time.
    Why would you travel to Pattaya at night time? As I go there frequently, I have traveling by public transport down to a fine art, on average 4 hours door-to-door. And I leave Bangkok in the afternoon to arrive in Pattaya in the evening, and leave Pattaya on my last day after breakfast.

Liked

Dimsumbear wrote.
    "I have been asked B5000." Perhaps you're hideous and they priced it accordingly. Just joking.

Nice Boys, Eros, Royal House, Scandic, BBB, Goodboys, X Boys are all places full of hot, steamy, sensual, sexy, handsome, toned, willing and straight boys. Get in the fucking taxi now and you can be there by 9.00pm. Enjoy.

8. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 2nd, 2018), paborn (May 15th, 2018)

Liked

Dimsumbear wrote.
    "I have been asked B5000." Perhaps you're hideous and they priced it accordingly. Just joking.

Nice Boys, Eros, Royal House, Scandic, BBB, Goodboys, X Boys are all places full of hot, steamy, sensual, sexy, handsome, toned, willing and straight boys. Get in the fucking taxi now and you can be there by 9.00pm. Enjoy.
    And it's a date!

10. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (April 30th, 2018)

Liked

Dimsumbear wrote.

I just have to add my all time favoeite Toy Boys

Liked

Dimsumbear wrote.

I have not visited Pattaya for more than 25 years. If the above description of the bars is accurate, I should definitely go there on my next trip to Thailand.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by werner View Post
    I have not visited Pattaya for more than 25 years. If the above description of the bars is accurate, I should definitely go there on my next trip to Thailand.
    Werner, trust me I visited Pattaya when the Ambiance was brand new and , frankly swanky. However, for some foolissh reason I never went back. 5 years ago I went back and saw what a fool I'd been. My only comment is BBB - it is more like Jupiter in BKK than I like, my only miserable off in Pattaya was there - the others are great. You must go. Thw Ambiance is faded now, but well run, clean and the room service and restaurant excellent. You will be well please I feel sure.

14. User who gave Like to post:

werner (May 21st, 2018)