Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Hidden Gem: Nature Boy and Golden Cock Club

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Hidden Gem: Nature Boy and Golden Cock Club

Nature Boy seems to have finished as a bar, although it remains open, albeit often without a single guy working there.

The owner is the same guy who owns Golden Cock. Both are just a hobby for him and apparently he doesn't care whether or not they are profitable. (No, I don't get it either!)

Instead of turning up for work some of the Nature Boy guys drop into GC, not to work, but to party.

The last couple of nights we were joined by the horrid mamasan from Super A, and the little tout who stands out in the soi, literally begging customers to go to the bar.

The GC guys never, ever leave the bar to visit other bars.

This time I've noticed more guys getting offed, either going upstairs or to a hotel. On Thursday night, one of my guys had been offed before I got there. But he'd had his chuck-wow earlier in the day so he was happy. Two customers in one day for him!

It feels really weird to enter GC and see a customer or two. They are a very recent addition to the bar!

2. User who gave Like to post:

Uranus (April 30th, 2018)