List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Friday Night at Jupiter Bar (April 2018)

Liked

Re: Friday Night at Jupiter Bar (April 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by bkkguy View Post
    Jupiter may be the opposite of Balcony in many ways but situation-wise it is actually next door, but to be fair while there may be the potential for more legendary swords on display at Jupiter sometimes, Balcony does have more round tables and the karaoke room upstairs can be somewhat reminiscent of the Python skit about the propensity to "sing and dance alot" when not searching for the holy grail - in this case a non-moneyboy pick-up on the terrace!

bkkguy
    Please, really please don't take offense; but I can't figure out what your trying to say. Is Jupiter no longer a go go? Are you saying it's just for show and don't bother? Really this is very far from clear

Liked

it helps if you are a Monty Python fan - but not much!

I have only been to the new Jupiter once not long after it opened, in my opinion there there was far too much clothing on display - even the "show" was more like a fashion catwalk

however i know many people who go there regularly and love the place and from what I hear it is usually quite busy - there is no accounting for taste, so go yourself and see if it is to your taste

bkkguy

3. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (May 2nd, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Jupiter may be the opposite of Balcony in many ways but situation-wise it is actually next door, but to be fair while there may be the potential for more legendary swords on display at Jupiter sometimes, Balcony does have more round tables and the karaoke room upstairs can be somewhat reminiscent of the Python skit about the propensity to "sing and dance alot" when not searching for the holy grail - in this case a non-moneyboy pick-up on the terrace!

bkkguy
    You are both wrong.
    There is no Balcony opposite Jupiter 2018 anymore. The area has been bought by a Twilight gogo bar owner, refurbished and re-opened under the name of Welcome Bar.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    The consensus, in other threads about Jupiter, is not to off any of them.
    It's a matter of personal preference. Some of my friends (gay and straight females) luuuuurve this bar and Dreamboys. It's one of those "must drop by" places when they do their two-night, three-day Bangkok excursions.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by samebb View Post
    You are both wrong.
    There is no Balcony opposite Jupiter 2018 anymore. The area has been bought by a Twilight gogo bar owner, refurbished and re-opened under the name of Welcome Bar.
    the post of mine you quoted says Jupiter is next door to Balcony so I am not sure why you are using it to show "both" posters are wrong about Jupiter being opposite Balcony

bkkguy

Banned
    Liked

the post of mine you quoted says Jupiter is next door to Balcony so I am not sure why you are using it to show "both" posters are wrong about Jupiter being opposite Balcony

bkkguy
    Point taken.
    Other guy was wrong... To a point.

Thank you for the correction.

Either way, drinks are a good price at Welcome Bar. Boys are nice to. Check it out!