List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friday Night at Jupiter Bar (April 2018)

Liked

Friday Night at Jupiter Bar (April 2018)

They must have made a fortune during Thai New Year a week earlier so all the Jupiter boys decided to take a break on Mars instead. The venue was 60% full and patrons were Asians as the reputation goes. However many were locals as most rich clueless Chinese tourists were gone after the Songkron. Their presence lingers nevertheless as the boy I was going to long time off asked for B5000. He wasnt even bluffing as he changed back to his slutty gear after I counter-offered B3000 and went straight back to stage. So much about resorting to buying sex to boost my self-esteem. Lol. Will try a message place or two on the sticky post today to see if Bangkok is still with the while, or I would have to post on the Vietnam or Combodia forums the next time.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Friday Night at Jupiter Bar (April 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Dimsumbear View Post
    They must have made a fortune during Thai New Year a week earlier so all the Jupiter boys decided to take a break on Mars instead. The venue was 60% full and patrons were Asians as the reputation goes. However many were locals as most rich clueless Chinese tourists were gone after the Songkron. Their presence lingers nevertheless as the boy I was going to long time off asked for B5000. He wasnt even bluffing as he changed back to his slutty gear after I counter-offered B3000 and went straight back to stage. So much about resorting to buying sex to boost my self-esteem. Lol. Will try a message place or two on the sticky post today to see if Bangkok is still with the while, or I would have to post on the Vietnam or Combodia forums the next time.
    The consensus, in other threads about Jupiter, is not to off any of them.

You might have had a lucky escape!

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (April 28th, 2018), christianpfc (May 2nd, 2018)

Liked

It might have been covered here; but I was gone for awhile and missed it. Has any bar taken Jupiter's old quarters at the Suriwongse?

Liked

Paborn, well it's the new Jupiter I was referring and it's situated right the opposite of the legendary Balcony

Liked

Paborn, well it's the new Jupiter I was referring and it's situated right the opposite of the legendary Balcony
    Yes, I know. But the move freed up space has any other bar moved in? I have been going straight to Pattaya for years but I'm planning a few days in BKK next trip and I'm curious.

Liked

Moonlight bar has moved in.

8. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (April 29th, 2018)

Liked

@a447: Is Moonlight Bar any good? I couldn't find any info of it online but wishing to check it out tonight

Liked

You can read about my experiences there in post #1 and #172 here:

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showt...ort-April-2018

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    You can read about my experiences there in post #1 and #172 here:

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showt...ort-April-2018
    Thanks, I read that but missed the line about the bar being in Jupiter's old quarters - God I hope my cataract surgery next week helps!!

Liked

Jupiter may be the opposite of Balcony in many ways but situation-wise it is actually next door, but to be fair while there may be the potential for more legendary swords on display at Jupiter sometimes, Balcony does have more round tables and the karaoke room upstairs can be somewhat reminiscent of the Python skit about the propensity to "sing and dance alot" when not searching for the holy grail - in this case a non-moneyboy pick-up on the terrace!

bkkguy