List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The quintessential Thai (male) face ...

Liked

The quintessential Thai (male) face ...

We all have our individual objects of desire. My list is long ~ and changeable ~ over years: Sperry Boat Shoes; my Burberry duffle coat, Terre d'Hermes Cologne, arrowroot cookies, Coen Brothers movies, the Mazda3 hatchback, raisin toast,Tom yun goong, Argentina's luscious Fuzion Shiraz Malbec @ ten bucks a throw, the beach at Ban Krut, Logitech's wireless mouse still going strongly after 9 years, Old Spice deodorant, JBL's Bluetooth speaker and Bose earphones, my fake Joan Miro ..... etc etc etc.

These 'things' are hardly philosophical. They are tangible, thus they can be argumentative. They may be called pretentious, but then so is love (which is both tangible and philosophical).

And then there's that Thai face . . . the best melt one away, and thank god Thailand is full of them.
    So have you a photo of a Thai man/boy which has stopped you in your tracks, made you turn around and watch him walk away slowly away gracefully and later that afternoon or night you saw Him again? You had grabbed a camera this time ~ just in case ~ his smile now an object of desire along with a bag of arrowroot cookies.

Do you have a photograph like that?

This happened to me 20 years ago .... and here's that photo. Did something like that happen to you? Yes? Show us the photo.
    I'll start his off (one hopes ~ this board is slowly withering away along with Sunnee and Silom).

My favourite of Suphot, taken 8 years ago. My particular desire was fulfilled by it, pulling on that rope.
    The poor dear has a bit of a small tummy after all these years, but that Mona Lisa-like smile is the same when he looks at you. And of course, the obligatory tinge of wickedness in that smile.
    And no, you can't have him. He's mine, he said philosophically.

bankrut4.jpg

Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

2. 10 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (October 5th, 2019), AdamKY (October 4th, 2019), arsenal (October 4th, 2019), BenCH (October 4th, 2019), GWMinUS (October 4th, 2019), lukylok (October 3rd, 2019), Moses (October 3rd, 2019), Nirish guy (October 3rd, 2019), TaoR (October 11th, 2019), Tintin (October 4th, 2019)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Re: The quintessential Thai (male) face ...

Smiles, beauty always remains in the eyes of the beholder.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

My Thai boyfriend, of over twenty years, does not want his photo or even his name shown in a post. I have referred to him, occasionally, using his original nickname which he doesn’t use now. So although I have a special photo of him which is the very first I took at the Grand Palace in Bangkok I won’t be posting it I’m afraid.

In that first photo he’s not smiling but seems to have a question on his lips. He wasn’t yet sure of exactly what our relationship might turn out to be and if he could trust this “Farang”. A favourite saying of his is “Farang not same Thai”.

He’s also not what I would call “quintessential Thai” in appearance. He has great big brown eyes but also Chinese blood in his family somewhere and if he has his sunglasses on he gets mistaken for Japanese or Korean (to his annoyance).

He’s very tolerant of my activities in Pattaya but hates the commercial scene and refuses to visit bars etc with me and prefers to return to his Bangkok apartment after a few days.

5. User who gave Like to post:

Smiles (October 4th, 2019)

Liked

Chuai ... I do understand you regarding photos on a message forum. My old man is quite open about it, and knows that I posted that photo. He loves the Selfie World (which I despise).

Forum's veteran
    Liked

being mistaken for Korean or Japanese would have been a step up I would think....like marrying up.....

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    being mistaken for Korean or Japanese would have been a step up I would think....like marrying up.....
    The main reason I always hesitate to post to this Forum is that I know as a matter of certainty that some idiot will make a fatuous or, in this case, offensive remark that makes the whole process a waste of time. Congratulations in getting your contribution in so quickly and being added to my increasing list of people I add to my ignore list.

What a pratt...

9. 6 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (October 4th, 2019), francois (October 4th, 2019), gerefan2 (October 4th, 2019), lonelywombat (October 4th, 2019), Manforallseasons (October 4th, 2019), neddy3 (October 4th, 2019)

Liked

These are the lips to behold! Luscious, red, and sweet, just like a ripe pomegranate from Persia.
    Attached Images Attached Images

11. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Smiles (October 4th, 2019), TaoR (October 11th, 2019)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dinagam View Post
    These are the lips to behold! Luscious, red, and sweet, just like a ripe pomegranate from Persia.
    Nice pic but I don’t get this new craz will almost all the boys loving facial hair.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

13. 3 Users gave Like to post:

goji (October 8th, 2019), GWMinUS (October 6th, 2019), Patanawet (October 4th, 2019)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Chuai-Duai View Post
    " ... What a pratt ... "
    Yes. Latinoapoxxonu has been on this board for a very long time, contributing next to nothing of interest beside cliches.

15. 3 Users gave Like to post:

BenCH (October 5th, 2019), francois (October 4th, 2019), Manforallseasons (October 4th, 2019)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    Nice pic but I don’t get this new craz will almost all the boys loving facial hair.
    100% offable... until i saw that facial hair....

17. User who gave Like to post:

goji (October 8th, 2019)