Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Massage Boys in Straight Massage Shops

Liked

Re: Massage Boys in Straight Massage Shops

Quote Originally Posted by Dimsumbear View Post
    I have devoted a new post on Tarntawan Hotel. In a nutshell, it's not 100% gay anymore under new management, and the place is getting a bit tired. Rates are cheaper now though, I am staying from April 30 to May 1 and it works out to be USD20/night no breakfast, non-redundable at Hotels.com
    I wonder why I pay more. I booked a non refundable rate and I pay 40 EUR a night. I booked via hotels.com. When you go to hotels.com website, select 2 nights in June you not get 40 EUR a night. 40 EUR = 48 USD.

How you get twice as cheap as I do? You book directly via hotel website? It is via hotels.com impossible to get it more cheap then 40 EUR a night.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by AsDaRa View Post
    I wonder why I pay more. I booked a non refundable rate and I pay 40 EUR a night. I booked via hotels.com. When you go to hotels.com website, select 2 nights in June you not get 40 EUR a night. 40 EUR = 48 USD.

How you get twice as cheap as I do? You book directly via hotel website? It is via hotels.com impossible to get it more cheap then 40 EUR a night.
    I agree something not right...

Liked

Have you tried Bookings.com?

Liked

My dear AsDaRa and Gerefan2: I booked with Hotels.com right before the Thai New Year for staying between April 27 to May 1. Hotel prices are always a hit or miss, like the boys off from the gogo bars. Besides time of booking or check-in time, i heard even the cookies in your computer or search traffic will play a factor too. At the end of the day, there is no way I can have a 4-hand massage from two boys of my dream for a fraction of what it will cost at where i came from (if at all possible). That's your ultimate bargain, not US5 or US10 off your hotel bills. Relax, have fun and don't forget to write!

5. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (April 29th, 2018)

Liked

Sometimes you see boys in massage shops who wear traditional clothing. It looks like a dress. Does anyone know the name of that type of clothing?
    For some strange reason Google search isn't helpfull.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Sometimes you see boys in massage shops who wear traditional clothing. It looks like a dress. Does anyone know the name of that type of clothing?
    For some strange reason Google search isn't helpfull.
    The whole ensemble is called chut Thai ชุดไทย. The bottom wrap-around, sarong-like thingy with the pantaloon effect is called a chong kraben โจงกระเบน; the top is called different names depending on style and region but the most common one, the Nehru-like jacket with a mandarin collar, is called phraratchathan พระราชทาน. The sash that they tie around the waist is called a pakama ผ้าขาวม้า. There's also a name for the headgear which I can't recall right now (the pakama can also be tied around the head).
    Last edited by sglad; May 5th, 2018 at 01:58.

8. 7 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (May 5th, 2018), AsDaRa (May 5th, 2018), Brad the Impala (May 5th, 2018), christianpfc (May 5th, 2018), GWMinUS (September 28th, 2019), splinter1949 (May 5th, 2018), steveky (March 29th, 2019)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by sglad View Post
    The whole ensemble is called chut Thai ชุดไทย. The bottom wrap-around, sarong-like thingy with the pantaloon effect is called a chong kraben โจงกระเบน; the top is called different names depending on style and region. There's also a name for the headgear which I can't recall right now.
    Thanks. When I search google for "chong kraben" I see pictures that do not seem to resemble what I remember seeing. I will pay good attention next time. But the pictures in Google look more like a kind of wide trouser, while in my memory (which can fail me) it didn't look like that. But I go pay extra attention next time. I am not 100% sure.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Thanks. When I search google for "chong kraben" I see pictures that do not seem to resemble what I remember seeing. I will pay good attention next time. But the pictures in Google look more like a kind of wide trouser, while in my memory (which can fail me) it didn't look like that. But I go pay extra attention next time. I am not 100% sure.
    OK, let us know. Another thing to find out is whether the boys are wearing 'standard' traditional Thai outfits or wearing costumes from Thai/Hindu legends or even doing a gender mix-up. Those would have special names well beyond my modest knowledge of these things.

Liked

When I search google for "chong kraben" I see pictures that do not seem to resemble what I remember seeing.
    Check pa kao mah then
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Check pa kao mah then

Yes! This seems to be it. A long loin cloth. I see pictures which indeed look like what I see the boys wearing (when they have tradtional clothing). I am as good as convinced this is it. Thanks.