Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Massage Boys in Straight Massage Shops

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Massage Boys in Straight Massage Shops

Quote Originally Posted by AsDaRa View Post
    Yes! This seems to be it. A long loin cloth. I see pictures which indeed look like what I see the boys wearing (when they have tradtional clothing). I am as good as convinced this is it. Thanks.
    AsDaRa, I mentioned pakama ผ้าขาวม้า in my earlier post. Perhaps I should have elaborated that depending on the length and size of the cloth, the pakama ผ้าขาวม้า has a variety of uses. It can be used as a sash, a wrap/fashion accessory, a bandana to tie around the head, a belt around the waist, a small towel to wipe your brow with or even as a sarong to lounge in at home. It's from Isaan I believe but I've seen variations of it in Malaysia and Indonesia. I wouldn't be surprised if it's original inspiration was Indian.

Liked

An image is worth a thousand words:
    Attached Images Attached Images

3. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (May 5th, 2018), dinagam (May 5th, 2018), Jason105 (September 12th, 2019)

Liked

The strange thing is I dont see easily via Google search images of the clothes I mean. Or of the clothes my memory thinks I saw.
    But it goes from waist to feet, so long. And looks a bit like a dress. I go pay attention next time and make a picture.

Liked

Red face Re: Massage Boys in Straight Massage Shops

Those boys are very interesting.. some of them are very handsome!!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

may come across as slightly clueless but I have always assumed that a massage boy in a tourist heavy area is there for more than one thing, one only has to ask and check what services are available. Anal (either way) may not always be available but oral often is and a handjob is almost expected.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    may come across as slightly clueless but I have always assumed that a massage boy in a tourist heavy area is there for more than one thing, one only has to ask and check what services are available. Anal (either way) may not always be available but oral often is and a handjob is almost expected.
    Yeah, you might get a question about whether you want a special, an offer for a HJ or BJ.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I was being coy, in my not so limited experience I have always had the full experience during a massage in a tourist area. One only has to observe how the masseurs engage with you, the body language, the way one is approached. i always let the masseur know what Im after and let him know that if he's not interested would any of his friends/colleagues be. Hardly ever fails. Only time I walk away is when the alternative offered is not to my taste.

9. User who gave Like to post:

Newbie99 (September 27th, 2019)