List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two Guys Guesthouse - Was it finally forced to Close?

Liked

Two Guys Guesthouse - Was it finally forced to Close?

Ah..the pedantic members of this forum will probably sneeze snot droplets at my phrasing of the question "Was two guys finally forced to close?".....Oh..the hair splitting about forced to close or closing voluntarily because of a lost lease. My goodness the rigid minds of the authoritarian types is amusing.

I am planning a trip to thailand this summer and I was wondering about accommodations. I am not a huge fan of the Marina Plaza. Possibly Ting Tong. I always enjoyed the morning breakfast crowd that showed up at Two guys. Where have they transferred their morning breakfast and or prandials to?

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Liked

Re: Two Guys Guesthouse - Was it finally forced to Close?

Asked-for pedantics comin' up Kitty!!!

"Prandials"?? I must say I've never heard that word, and applaud you for throwing it out . . . to us that is, not the trashbin.
    The rest of your post is simply indecipherable, though -- as an adjective -- "Ting Tong" well suits most of this here message board's huge population of nuckleheads.

Have a good day.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Generally, if the landlord refuses to extend the lease, the business is forced to make a choice between relocation or closing.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    Asked-for pedantics comin' up Kitty!!!

"Prandials"?? I must say I've never heard that word, and applaud you for throwing it out . . . to us that is, not the trashbin.
    The rest of your post is simply indecipherable, though -- as an adjective -- "Ting Tong" well suits most of this here message board's huge population of nuckleheads.

Have a good day.
    Yes I agree it was not one of my most coherent posts. Early morning boredom was the source of it.
    Has two guys closed?
    Has anyone stayed at ting tong as an alternative to two guys?
    The morning breakfast crowd from two guys .. do they congregate in another location.

Hopefully this is more understandable.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    Obviously Smiles, if you had been a member of the Pattaya Fine Dining Society, you would be cognizant of the word, prandials
    . As presented below in the minutes of a most recent meeting of the Society.

LAST WEEK'S UPDATE: On March 15, 2018, fourteen of us FDS weekly meatloaf dinner at Mario's Ting Tong Red restaurant. After dinner, 10 guys had a postprandial drink at TTR or the newly re-opened Elephant bar. After that, five of us checked out the dancers at Winner Boys bar.

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (April 24th, 2018), Smiles (April 24th, 2018)

Liked

Browsing Google Maps, there is a place name for `Two Guys Gay Guest House` , at the northern end of Second road, almost opposite the `Drinking street` Bar complex , and behind Tiffanies ? Have they reopened in the middle of Straightland ? 555

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    Obviously Smiles, if you had been a member of the Pattaya Fine Dining Society, you would be cognizant of the word, prandials
    . As presented below in the minutes of a most recent meeting of the Society.

LAST WEEK'S UPDATE: On March 15, 2018, fourteen of us FDS weekly meatloaf dinner at Mario's Ting Tong Red restaurant. After dinner, 10 guys had a postprandial drink at TTR or the newly re-opened Elephant bar. After that, five of us checked out the dancers at Winner Boys bar.
    having stayed there and really enjoyed it,would love to know what John or Aek are up to now was a really friendly ,informative place to stay

Liked

would love to meet up with Well again(one of the waiters)best eye candy ever seen at breakfast

Liked

adored him

Liked

At Google website it mentioned as permanently closed but on TripAdvisor I saw relatively new reviews .Is it closed ?