Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Money for Boy's Rent..or some might say Money for Rent Boys

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Money for Boy's Rent..or some might say Money for Rent Boys

I have known a Thai guy for about 7 years. He is a sweet guy, very nice personality, etc. very handsome. He insists that he not a rent boy but people do what they do to get by and survive. He has gone through several different careers. When I met him he was trying to do legitimate massage work (sex only if he was attracted to the client).

About every 6 months I send him a small present 5000-7000 baht. I am not sure why. Maybe it makes me feel good about myself..maybe it reminds me of how special I sometime feel when I am with him (Maybe he makes many others feel the same way..but I no not think about that). Maybe I want to feel like a neo-colonialist.

He never asks for money and he never complains about how little money he has. We chat maybe once a month for a few days on messenger. Sending messages back and for then it sort of dies out. I ask how he is doing...is he busy..is he working. Sometime he says yes he is busy..sometimes he says very slow.

There are stories of farangs who send 10K+ baht a month to some ungrateful Thai bar boy or girl. I checked my western union history and over the last 2 years I have sent my friend 25K baht. Not alot of money.

Does anyone else have that kind of situation?
    If so I was curious about your motivations.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (September 14th, 2019), Dax (April 20th, 2018)