Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Preferring to die in my own home than retirement or nursing homes

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Preferring to die in my own home than retirement or nursing homes

I have watched the threads and thought of adding to them ,then they went off topic. In the last 6 months I have decided I do not want to go to a retirement village or nursing home. I prefer to die at home in my own condo.
    I discussed this today with my GP when asking about the flu vaccine. He gave me 3 vouchers to consider.
    We have a choice of 3 groups that give voluntary support to gay men. Perhaps we are more lucky than others in smaller towns
    Highly recommended was Rainbow Home Support, in addition to Home at Last sponsored by Consumers Affairs and Villa Maria Catholic Homes or Home Support.
    The thing that interested me was my friends are now getting meals from restaurants delivered to their homes.
    I have no experience with the rent a boy phone services but I am told they give excellent service with a few recommendations.
    The comments here about retiring to Pattaya and moving into a retirement or nursing home have always been of interest. But I enjoy home life and want to stay involved.
    So while I can I will still venture to Pattaya when I can still handle the trip, and return home to the other things in life that I enjoy.

Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

2. User who gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (April 17th, 2018)