List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Where to meet bi MF couple in BKK?

Liked

Re: Where to meet bi MF couple in BKK?

Several times over the years I have hired a girl as a bonus for different companions. For a voyeur, the results would have been a disappointment.
    If that is your thing, you need an exhibitionist. I recommend hiring the top from one of the fuck shows.

Liked

By the way: Could someone please explain what "Walking Street" is?[/QUOTE]

Werner , I would add to Aresenal's comment that from 1900 to 300 hours it is pedestrian only and is filled with straight bars of all ilk and restaurants. Frankly, I avoid totally for even if the food on offer were great my place would be filled with the usual alcohol drenched straights who could ruin any place.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Old git View Post

The LoS has gay bars and girly bars - but is there a single go-go bar that has both boys and girls on the same stage? (ladyboys excluded)
    There used to be a bar that had both boys and girls on stage on Soi 6 back around 2001. It didn't last long
    1. The straight farang wouldn't go there as they were intimidated by the boys and felt emasculated
    2. The gay farang wouldn't go there as they were intimidated by the girls (Chavvy girls ref Arsenals post)
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    By the way: Could someone please explain what "Walking Street" is?
    Walking Street is the main straight drag. It runs from the end of Pattaya Beach to Bali Hai pier.

Liked

Post Re: Where to meet bi MF couple in BKK?

' There used to be a bar that had both boys and girls on stage on Soi 6 back around 2001. It didn't last long
    1. The straight farang wouldn't go there as they were intimidated by the boys and felt emasculated
    2. The gay farang wouldn't go there as they were intimidated by the girls (Chavvy girls ref Arsenals post) '

Maybe the presentation missed the nail..

1) Hey guys, there's a bar where you choose a boy and girl off a stage, take them to the short time room and they'll fuck for you..

2) 100% gay maybe - but as I reckon the bi's are in a sizeable majority, albeit often discreet, plenty of potential punters..

- And then there's the dark horses:

3) I'm not gay or bi - honest.. - but I really like the people who run this bar

- And the shameless..

4) Hey I'm fondling a dick and a pussy at the same time - this is heaven!