Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting old

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Getting old

Paying for some goods in a local store here in London, I took out my wallet. It contains a photo of my beloved, taken (sorry, Scottish) in Tarntawan not long ago. Somehow, the elderly sales assistant caught a glimpse of it.
    " Oh, what a handsome young man," she said. I smiled; how reassuring that she should be so supportive of an interracial and inter-generational gay relationship .And quite a compliment to a guy who's now thirty-five.
    "Yes," she continued, " He's very nice. I've got two grandsons of my own, you know."

2. 15 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (April 10th, 2018), christianpfc (May 4th, 2018), colmx (April 10th, 2018), Dax (April 11th, 2018), GWMinUS (April 17th, 2018), Jellybean (April 10th, 2018), kittyboy (April 11th, 2018), Nirish guy (April 11th, 2018), poshglasgow (April 12th, 2018), RonanTheBarbarian (April 13th, 2018), Smiles (May 25th, 2018), snotface (April 10th, 2018), TaoR (April 10th, 2018), werner (April 16th, 2018), Yraen (April 15th, 2018)

Liked

Re: Getting old

Haha. It could be worse Oliver. You could be one.of those pensioners who visits a messageboard daily only to repeat the same thing again and again. Thankfully there's no one.here like that. Don't you agree Nirish?

Liked

Just remember, there are 4 types of old people:

Regular
    Old and annoying
    Old and infirm
    Just not dead yet

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post
    Paying for some goods in a local store here in London, I took out my wallet. It contains a photo of my beloved, taken (sorry, Scottish) in Tarntawan not long ago. Somehow, the elderly sales assistant caught a glimpse of it.
    " Oh, what a handsome young man," she said. I smiled; how reassuring that she should be so supportive of an interracial and inter-generational gay relationship .And quite a compliment to a guy who's now thirty-five.
    "Yes," she continued, " He's very nice. I've got two grandsons of my own, you know."
    Thanks for the post and the smile it gave me.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Liked

Great story, Oliver2. Your face must have been a picture when the sales assistant said:

"Yes, he's very nice. I've got two grandsons of my own, you know."

Was there a sharp intake of breath and a pursing of lips on your part? And for a split second, did it occur to you to correct her impression?

I assume you decided to leave well alone, smile, nod sagely and walk away. That's exactly what I would done had I been in your position.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Got it in one, Jellybean. But I did contact P. by LINE and tell him that his good looks are appreciated around the globe. I thought that at least one person should derive some pleasure from the encounter.

8. User who gave Like to post:

TaoR (April 10th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2
    “Yes," she continued, " He's very nice. I've got two grandsons of my own, you know."
    Maybe she was just offering to introduce them to you. You should have asked for their nick names on Planet Romeo and Grindr.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Haha. It could be worse Oliver. You could be one.of those pensioners who visits a messageboard daily only to repeat the same thing again and again. Thankfully there's no one.here like that. Don't you agree Nirish?
    Nope sorry can't agree, speaking personally I've loads of other posts and so do most other people, must be your senile dementia kicking in again there - that would explain A LOT I guess of late.

But a good derailing of the thread there Arsenal none the less , hell many a Mod might have moved such a post for less - but only if that suited their own personal agenda of course eh ! :-p

But to get back on track I feel your pain Oliver as my BF is 22 years my junior and is only 5' 3" and something like 60 kgs ( if even) and so I've lost count of the number of "looks" we get when out and about. It really pisses him off as if he was 5'10 etc no one would look twice but because he's small, slim and Asian it looks like I've just ordered him online from PinoyboysRus.com ! ( for the record I didn't !! - it was .ph not .com !!! lol)

(That was a JOKE btw in case anyone thinks I'm casting nasturtiums on his good character !!!
    Last edited by Nirish guy; April 11th, 2018 at 01:00.

Liked

mr.giggles wrote.
    "Just remember, there are 4 types of old people:

Regular
    Old and annoying
    Old and infirm
    Just not dead yet"

Which of the above are you NIrish?

Liked

Oliver, I hope you told her that he does everything and has big cock

13. 4 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (April 11th, 2018), arsenal (April 11th, 2018), dab69 (April 14th, 2018), Nathan B (April 13th, 2018)