Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Airline Food

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Airline Food

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    So it's fuckers like THAT who are the reason why there's never any bog roll left in economy towards the end of a flight ! Bastards !

Liked

May I suggest you fly business class. There is never a shortage of toilet paper, as we call it up front, and it quality is so much better.

Still like sandpaper, but of a much finer grade.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Excuse me I HAVE flown business class - highly overrated - who do you think sneaks into YOUR toilets and pisses on your seat !!

Actually on a serious note of course business is the way to go and I do when it suits, but flying from Belfast is a bitch and so devalues the benefits of the price hike i.e the chauffeur driven limo pick up from within 75 miles of the airport - doesn't apply in NI ( and the fuckers won't even send a taxi which drives me nuts !) so there's a £100 taxi fare to add on to my own bill now, plus I usually pick my flights carefully and if Emirates that's an enforced stop over in Dubai etc and of course I go the minimum stop over time possible, meaning by the time I get to the business lounge it's usually time to turn straight back round and go back to the plane again - and heres the final straw - I book say Dublin to Bkk - on business - I end up getting Dublin to Dubai in business and then have to rebook a SECOND business class fare for the Dubai to Bkk leg ! Fuck THAT !

So no, I've got it fairly well sussed now and either fly direct ( not always the most practical for various reasons) - but if so yes business is fine - but now I can pick my still in economy, a good book for take off, a G&T or two perhaps, then movies from the plane or my preloaded iPad depending on the airline, some wine with dinner, then pop a "nytol" tablet half way through dinner and bingo, wake up at my location - and the money I've saved buys my 2 or 3 weeks accommodation or one weeks shagging :-) wherever I'm going usually !

4. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (May 6th, 2018)

Liked

who do you think sneaks into YOUR toilets and pisses on your seat !!
    Dunno. But it's not my seat - I'm up in First!

or one weeks shagging
    One week??

Christ, I'd be surprised if it covered one night!

You're slowing down, Nirish!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I AM slowing down as as I typed that I thought yeah maybe more like THREE weeks these days ! :-(

I think it's the having a BF thing, it sort of negates the need / necessity / want of shagging like a man demented in case it's the last shag you ever get in your life again perhaps !

And I'm not saying that's a BETTER way to live, just different, as actually I quite like / liked the whole demented bar / grindr fed shagging as if your life depends on thing :-)

But I guess the bottom line is that certainly when here at home at least I guess once you get "settled" you get lazy. Mind you as myself and my BF are only just back from a week in Sitges just last week where he actually threatened to move out once we got back if I didn't knock it on the head trying to shag the waiters in the gay bars right in front of his nose while he was sitting there in front of me ! lol - so it seems perhaps old habits die hard and I've told to be a little more discrete / respectful ! Which IS fair enough of course - as long as HE promises to fuck off to the beach for a hour or two and let me get on with it - THAT conversation seems to be a forever ongoing on mind as "apparently I'm a "bad man with a good heart" - who knew eh !

Liked

It was mealtime during a long plane trip.

"Would you like dinner?" the flight attendant asked

"What are my choices?" I asked.

"Yes or no," she replied.

8. 5 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (May 8th, 2018), Andaman! (May 9th, 2018), christianpfc (May 8th, 2018), gerefan2 (May 8th, 2018), Nirish guy (May 8th, 2018)