Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best information site

Liked

Re: Best information site

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Hi paborn, welcome back. Nickysgaypattaya was great for that but has sadly closed down. If you have a very specific question then gaybutton is probably the best place to post it. Gaythailand will also give you quite recent information. Here you'll receive all sorts of answers from all sorts of members some of whom appear to not get on very well. However through the maelstrom of replies there will be a plethora of useful stuff. And its rare that the most up to date info is not available here.
    God, you can say that again. There is a wealth of information here but it takes a long time to cut through the stream of concious ramblings. This simple question of mine quickly desolved from a few good ideas to desserts and prauge subway stations. Sometimes this is just bizzare.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (April 22nd, 2018), francois (April 12th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    This simple question of mine quickly desolved from a few good ideas to desserts and prauge subway stations. Sometimes this is just bizzare.
    One of the mods has returned to Poaching, which leaves their team shorthanded.

4. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (April 12th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    I. P. Pavlova is a Prague Metro station on Line C. It is in the Vinohrady district of Prague. Above the station is I. P. Pavlov Square, which is named after Russian physiologist Ivan Petrovich Pavlov. Wikipedia
    yes that rings a bell - reportedly many people still salivate when the train passes through that station

bkkguy

Liked

So the answer to your question Paborn is this site has the best/most up to date information. Plus lots of other stuff too. And of course, if all you had received was the answer you wouldn't have all the other stuff and that would be no fun at all. Enjoy your trip.