Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: What do you miss most?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: What do you miss most?

Welcome to the forum bithy. I'm glad to see you've made the transition from being a lurker to a member. Hopefully, other lurkers will see how easy it is to make the switch and follow your example by becoming a member.

You ask what members miss the most when in Thailand. Well, I'm usually never out here for more than 6 months, but on this occasion, it's a short 3 month trip. So I always know that it won’t be long before I return. But I always miss my apartment in the UK, although having said that, within the last few weeks, I’ve began the process of selling it and intend moving into a new build house later in the year. I'm sure, in time, I'll miss my new house just as much.

I also miss friends and family.

But the strange thing is, that after a few months back in the UK, I start to miss my friends in Thailand, the warm weather and, of course, the lovely Thai boys. But I'm very lucky, because I know it won't be long before I'm back for another 3 or 6 month stopover in Thailand.

Then, of course, the whole cycle repeats itself.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

bithy (April 8th, 2018), DaveyJonesLocker (April 8th, 2018)