List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: where are all the young motor bike taxi drivers gone?

Liked

Re: where are all the young motor bike taxi drivers gone?

Quote Originally Posted by DaveyJonesLocker View Post
    Those of you who travel on motorcycles either as rider or passenger have my undying admiration. Not quite as much admiration as for the office girls who ride side-saddle while in their mini-skirt, though.
    Totally agree, DaveyJonesLocker. Those girls also have my admiration. There’s no way I could ever travel on a motorbike sitting side-saddle and keep my balance.

But while reading the post by Davey with an ‘e’, I noticed in his quote of my previous post, #49, that I stated:

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    whose waist I can wrap my hands around
    This was, of course, an error on my part. I meant to say, ‘arms’ not ‘hands’. My hands, just for the record, are not that enormous or stretchable. Believe me, I am no Stanley Ipkiss. Thank you for your understanding and have a good day.

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    My hands, just for the record, are not that enormous or stretchable.
    Wasn't it Donald Trump who was accused if that's the right word of having "small hands" during the 2016 presidential election? I think there was a suggestion that small hands = small "member virile". I have always thought the relationship between the size of different body parts tenuous at best. I saw a pic of a ballet dancer in full kit the other day, and the size of what appeared to be nestling in his jock strap was out of all proportion to the size of his feet. Capacity to fit is always an interesting one. There was that t-shirt popular ten years or so ago that said "I'm auditioning for a new girlfriend. Please yawn" (in our case it would be boyfriend of course).

I think I read somewhere that the correct form when addressing you is "Jelly, Old Bean". Or at least that's how another poster addressed you?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    . . . I think I read somewhere that the correct form when addressing you is "Jelly, Old Bean". Or at least that's how another poster addressed you?
    My forum name lends itself to various combinations, StevieWonders, all of which, so far, I rather like. But between you and me, my particular favourite is Jelly Old Bean. But don't mention it to other members, I'd hate to be accused of favouritism.

And as for the rest of your post, oh my, it is far too salacious for me to comment on. I leave it to other, more qualified, members to remark upon.

And God alone knows what lonelywombat is going to make of this outrageous derailing of his topic. I sincerely hope he lays the blame fairly and squarely where it belongs, Stevie.

Last edited by Jellybean; April 13th, 2018 at 12:56. Reason: correction

Liked

"And God alone knows what lonelywombat is going to make of this outrageous derailing of his topic ... "

You don't need a crazed wombat to take things off topic on this joint . . . doing so is "der rigg er" around here.
    As for Jolly Jelly, I'll just stay with 'Mr Bean' ... only two syllables and more sophisticated.

In my mind's best guesstimate -- and I'm going far out of my way to be polite here -- he looks like this:

https://www.google.ca/search?q=mr+be...d502zLZvVMLjM:
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    You don't need a crazed wombat to take things off topic on this joint . . . doing so is "der rigg er" around here.
    As for Jolly Jelly, I'll just stay with 'Mr Bean' ... only two syllables and more sophisticated.

In my mind's best guesstimate -- and I'm going far out of my way to be polite here -- he looks like this:

https://www.google.ca/search?q=mr+be...d502zLZvVMLjM:
    Actually Smiles, now that you come to mention it, I think it was a year ago, while at the Royal Garden Plaza in Pattaya, I had a photo taken of me assuming the same pose and standing next to the waxwork of Rowan Atkinson as Mr Bean. And I have to say, there was a striking and uncanny resemblance, which had me in fits of laughter every time I looked at the photo.

Liked

Don't be so self-effacing, JB. You're much better looking than Mr Bean.

Then again, so am I!

7. User who gave Like to post:

Jellybean (April 14th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    Don't be so self-effacing, JB. You're much better looking than Mr Bean.

Then again, so am I!
    Oh! That’s very kind of you to say so, a447. Here, have a free ‘like’.

Liked

I'd prefer cash!