List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: where are all the young motor bike taxi drivers gone?

Liked

Re: where are all the young motor bike taxi drivers gone?

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    unless they buy the jacket which is considerably more money.
    In Pattaya it is around 80000 Bahts to buy jacket
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

During last year Christmas a friend on holiday to Pattaya use to book the same MTB and when he got on the bike he will put his hands around waist and down to his cock and play with it till they got to his destination. The taxi boy did not say a word and was more than happy with the money paid. Good tips.

3. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (April 7th, 2018)

Liked

Rental fees for the jacket go to the owner/franchisor of the motorbike taxi stand.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveyJonesLocker View Post
    Being Thailand it will be some sort of local mafia.
    Same same ?

Liked

Had the same experience ans Blacktouch at Kuta beach in Bali...no comment, only fun during the ride.

Liked

From what I have noticed not all places seem to be sponsored It is a lot of money if a once only payment.
    I am not convinced this is 100% From what I have heard the BIB seem to have an interest
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

Taxi stands in Pattaya are regulated by Army.

Liked

Not so long ago I took a 5 minute motorbike taxi to Suan Phlu Road in the Sathorn area of Bangkok, using a driver who was instantly forgettable. I had been planning to write a further post to add on to my Transferring stamps to new passport topic and went to Suan Phlu to take photos of the Immigration office. But I had second thoughts about posting and never did get around to adding a further report with photos to my topic.

But once I had taken the photos, I intended going directly to Silom Complex on Silom Road taking another motorbike taxi. This time however, I thought I would hold out for an attractive driver. I walked past two groups of aged and dirty looking motorcycle taxi drivers and then, unexpectedly, right before my eyes, was an absolutely stunning driver, sitting on his bike, all on his own. I kid you not; he was so attractive he could have been a model. His skin was perfect, a lovely soft olive colour and what appeared a god like body to die for. My instant thought was, he could make considerably more money using his good looks than he doubtless does driving a motorbike. Maybe he does as a sideline, regrettably, I never got to find out.

I asked if he could take me to BTS Sala Daeng (in front of Silom Complex shopping mall). He said the fare was 30 Baht. I got on the back and, I don't hold on to the waist of the drivers, so I held on to his shoulders. How do other members get away with/ justify holding the driver's waist? I really want to know, as I would love to have held on to his waist as it is clearly more intimate than holding on to a driver’s shoulders. But from my casual observation, Thai passengers don’t even touch the driver and sit without making any physical contact with the driver, so holding the driver’s waist seems quite intrusive to me.

And even if I had held his waist, it was a busy Bangkok, in mid-afternoon, so indecently touching him would have been totally out of the question. Presumably, such activity only happens after dark and in quiet areas, or only in Pattaya where anything goes? Or am I mistaken?

It was a very short journey to Silom Complex. I got off, removed the helmet and I handed him 60 Baht, double the fare. He was surprised and looked at me as if I was mad. I wanted to say something and I stood looking at him for longer than was probably acceptable. But all I ended up saying, after an unseemly interval, was a miserably lame, kòp-khun kráp (thank you). And that was that. A missed opportunity or more likely, there was no opportunity to miss.

So lonelywombat, handsome, young drivers are still around, but these days they are few and far between.

9. 5 Users gave Like to post:

GWMinUS (April 18th, 2018), lonelywombat (April 9th, 2018), Nathan B (April 13th, 2018), Robby (April 9th, 2018), TaoR (April 9th, 2018)

Liked

Taxi stands in Pattaya are regulated by Army.
    That fascinates me. first i'm told that the merchants get the cash. Then I suggested the BIB. Now the Army gets a mention. Do we know how much the army gets. a percentage ,the majority or the lot????
    Is it just the army or is this a uniformed rip off.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

Jellybean, don't be "SHY", just put your hands around his waist next time. It's not rude or impolite. If he was not comfortable with that, he will politely tell you so.

If you never ask, you will never know? Just ask him outright, "Would you like to meet after work for drinks", or " Would you meet for massage". Trust me you are not offending him by asking. This is Thailand!

12. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Jellybean (April 10th, 2018), TaoR (April 9th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat View Post
    That fascinates me. first i'm told that the merchants get the cash. Then I suggested the BIB. Now the Army gets a mention. Do we know how much the army gets. a percentage ,the majority or the lot????
    Is it just the army or is this a uniformed rip off.
    Too many questions, wombat! All the answers have been given. You can believe or not.