List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: where are all the young motor bike taxi drivers gone?

Liked

where are all the young motor bike taxi drivers gone?

29 years ago I made my first visit to Pattaya Quite fresh and anxious to learn. I was staying at Ambience and had met with a UK guy who was a regular visitor. I mentioned I was struck on a MTB operating at corner of soi 3.
    We discussed that for a day or two and he came up to me having a pre pre dinner drink about 2.30, and said the MBT boy would like to meet me.
    It was him and he was totally new to m/f and m/m. Had done nothing at all.

He was on foot but came back after 3 and we went upstairs. It was true he was completely new to sex.
    We took everything so gently and he relaxed and enjoyed everything.
    He became my boy but he was living at home so a daytime romance fitted in well.
    For the next 3 trips he was there, it was wonderful. My 4th trip just 12 months later he was gone.
    I had no name, address or phone number.

After many years my UK friend just contacted me by email and we chatted. He said he still had a photo but it was faded.
    Did I want it. No. I treasure the memories of the many daytime pleasures I had on MBT, with him and others but they were long gone.
    Today he sent an email asking if the old C----nts driving MBT, could be the same boy 25 years on.
    I did not want to find out but I must admit regretting all the young drivers that used to be MBT. None there anymore .
    Some fat ,mostly middle age and even a few women. It was fun, now it has all come up I miss it badly

Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

Re: where are all the young motor bike taxi drivers gone?

Probably the younger guys realize the being a motorbike taxi driver is a losing proposition and move on to more profitable enterprises. 29 years ago not as many people owned their own motorbike unlike now. Sad.

Liked

I generally avoid motorcycle taxis. However, have had to make exceptions in places like Cambodia, when there were no tuk tuks in sight & I had already walked several miles that day.

Of course, I look for the young fit guys. This is probably a mistake. I expect it's better to pick one over 40, who has a bit of a track record for surviving, rather than risking some fearless youngster ?

4. User who gave Like to post:

Rolling Stone (April 7th, 2018)

Liked

From my experiences, the older (up to a limit) are better and women are better drivers then men.

Liked

On my first few trips to Thailand (Starting Back in 1986) I would use the Moto Taxi Boys. It was always a cheap thrill to put my arms around the tight muscular bodies of the boys and as we prepared to depart..The thrill soon wore off after suffering from the terror of their generally fuckwhitted driving.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Liked

I was mid fifties then and the thrill of a boy taking my hand and placing it on his cock exciting.
    Alternatively moving my hand around his waist to see how far I could go, was also a challenge.
    My boy allowed me to remove his cock under his shirt and I played with it all round Pattaya. Memories!!!!
    I seem to remember the police used to charge 3000 bpm as a licence fee.
    THAT WAS 100 TRIPS PER MONTH TO PAY RENT BEFORE MAKING MONEY.

Liked

Presently there are no police licensing fees that I am aware of. The drivers do have to pay/rent for their "jackets" which may vary by location. A typical price is 1500 Baht/month unless they buy the jacket which is considerably more money.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    Presently there are no police licensing fees that I am aware of. The drivers do have to pay/rent for their "jackets" which may vary by location. A typical price is 1500 Baht/month unless they buy the jacket which is considerably more money.
    I am unsure who received the money. But 1500 pm who receives that?

Liked

Rental fees for the jacket go to the owner/franchisor of the motorbike taxi stand.

Banned
    Liked

Being Thailand it will be some sort of local mafia.