Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Translate App

Liked

Re: Translate App

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    When I typed "Can I fuck you?" (as you do) the Japanese translation came out as "Can I have sexual intercourse with you." For "fuck" it used the medical term "seiko."

So a little is lost in translation, but at least I'd be able to get my message across loud and clear!

Are you saying that this app gives a verbal/audible response as suggested by "loud and clear"?

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    When I typed "Can I fuck you?" (as you do) the Japanese translation came out as "Can I have sexual intercourse with you." For "fuck" it used the medical term "seiko."

So a little is lost in translation, but at least I'd be able to get my message across loud and clear!
    When you typed in "Can I fuck you" in Japanese, how did it come out in English?

Liked

An excellent question. I would have expected no less.

あなたをファックしたい

It came out as "I want to bang you."

But more commonly they would say "Can I sleep with you" and not be so direct.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    [/I]

Are you saying that this app gives a verbal/audible response as suggested by "loud and clear"?
    Yes, you can hear it spoken.

5. User who gave Like to post:

francois (April 4th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bkkguy View Post
    personally I can't understand why anyone would go to Golden Cock - but that is a different problem

bkkguy
    MY first Bar in Thailand and my first Thai experience were in Golden Cock decades ago when a Norwegian owned it. Yes, it has changed many times over the years but while adjusting to the new time zone it's being open in the early afternoon was a draw and now- well, now a visit now and then is pure nostalgia. I assume there are others who feel the same

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Same thing for me in 1998, Golden Cock the first bar I went to in Thailand, probably around 3 p.m. the first day I was in Bangkok. The routine then was to choose a boy to go upstairs with you for a massage. Two flights up a dark stairway, Thai style "shower", no hot water. But I didn't care as it was my first time to be entangled with a smooth, perfect Asian body. Some good memories of that place.

8. 4 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (April 13th, 2018), DaveyJonesLocker (April 13th, 2018), llz (April 13th, 2018), paborn (April 13th, 2018)

Liked

Same experience for me in 1996, I had landed in Bangkok in the morning and could not wait until the evening to meet a boy.
    With the help of the latest "Men of Thailand" guide, I went to GC in the afternoon as I could not wait until the night.
    I remember a quite dirty place - although I am not fussy - and found that the thai boys I had met in Geneva were much better.
    Since this day I did not visit GC Bar more than two or three times.
    More on my blog at : llz.blogspot.com