Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Escape bar, Prague

Liked

Escape bar, Prague

I'm in Prague for a short Easter vacation with my family. After reading an old post I decided to check out the Escape bar Thursday night. After some trouble finding the right gate and the stairs down I found the door with the sign "Escape bar, open daily from 9.00 to 5.00.
    Unfortunately the door was locked and nobody answered the doorbell. Since it was just half past nine I thought it might open a bit later, being Mandy Thursday after all. So I went to a bar close by and had a beer to comeback a bit later. Just after eleven I checked back but the place was still dead.
    Hopefully I haven't gone to Prague to not see a dick for the whole trip.

Liked

Re: Escape bar, Prague

Have you considered venturing along to Club Temple ? If that is still open.

Liked

Hopefully I haven't gone to Prague to not see a dick for the whole trip.
    I never made it to Temple- I spent every night in Escape. You saw dicks there, that's for sure, but hard-ons were as rare as hens' teeth. So if the bar has closed, you haven't missed much.

I'm not surprised it's closed, if indeed it has. It was over-priced and the boys' fees were ridiculously high. Who would chance it if they can't get it up?

I did go to Drakes one evening but it was dead, so I escaped back to Escape.

But if I were you I'd take a look at Drakes. In the past I've had a lot of fun there. Maybe I went on a quiet evening.

Liked

I read your review (thanks for that) , that's why I decided for Escape in the first place. What I'm after is some 'professional' show of dick, an ordinary cruise bar isn't that interesting for me.

Liked

Gents, Prague is completely FINISHED for the rent scene.

Escape Bar is closed down.

Temple Club is still open, but nobody goes there. Empty every night.

My friend goes to Prague every few weeks for business and report back to me. Plus some others who live there report back to me. Prague is not worth going anymore. Unless you need to go for other reasons?

Grindr works out there. But not the same as the old days.

This is all thanks to the strong economy, internet and all those apps.
    Last edited by Blacktouch; April 1st, 2018 at 04:21. Reason: Edit

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by manlysize View Post
    I read your review (thanks for that) , that's why I decided for Escape in the first place. What I'm after is some 'professional' show of dick, an ordinary cruise bar isn't that interesting for me.
    No bars like that in Prague anymore.

Liked

Head for Berlin or Düsseldorf for bars with what your looking for. But mainly Eastern European guys.
    Last edited by Blacktouch; April 1st, 2018 at 04:37. Reason: Add more info

Banned
    Liked

Any personal experiences on "rent" bars in Milan? A friend of mine is headed there. He can see some bars reviewed online as having rent boys present, but assumes that really means it's a scene rather like Telephone Pub in Bangkok. He's after a more dedicated rent boy experience, like the old "host bar" of yore.

9. User who gave Like to post:

Blacktouch (April 6th, 2018)

Liked

There was a raid at Escape Club back in November 2017 (http://www.queer.de/detail.php?article_id=30144) and their Facebook page Escape Prague says 19 Dec "WE ARE CLOSED FOR TECHNICAL REASON"

Liked

When I was there I didn't see any "minderjährige Junge" (under-age guys).

Apart from one guy who told me he was 19, the rest of the guys were in their twenties or early thirties.

I guess when business declines owners will try anything to make up for lost revenue, resorting to human trafficking and the employment of certain guys to cater for a very specific type of client.